Altador Cup III team discussion!

Guest Krawk Islander

@Jejune - No, I'm currently Rank 15. :)

Currently in rank 15 :O You say it like it is such a small thing :P I have seen lots of KI supporters with a good amount of games played :D I am very proud :*

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! I've never played the Altador Cup until this year and I think I'm doing pretty good, even though my mouse is probably going to break after the cup is over(from playing so much). My goal is to get 10000 wins, though I don't think I'll get that much. How anyone can play 10000 games in the course of a few days is beyond me, but anyway: Good luck everyone!

Whew! I've never played the Altador Cup until this year and I think I'm doing pretty good, even though my mouse is probably going to break after the cup is over(from playing so much). My goal is to get 10000 wins, though I don't think I'll get that much. How anyone can play 10000 games in the course of a few days is beyond me, but anyway: Good luck everyone!

I hope you mean 1000 wins, 10000 wins would really be impossible in a couple of days. That requires continuously playing for almost 21 days.

6925.gif

Guest Krawk Islander
Currently in rank 15 :O You say it like it is such a small thing :P I have seen lots of KI supporters with a good amount of games played :D I am very proud :*

That's because my objective is All-Star. And I want this to be KI's year. b)

src="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/uploads/banners/v.png" border="0">

i hope this is the right coverages

src="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/uploads/banners/v.png" border="0">

i hope this is the right coveragessrc="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/uploads/banners/v.png" border="0">

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You could probably single-handedly pull it off. *shakes head* Are you on holidays? XD

How would you know you've reached the top rank anyway? Unless it says "stop playing, you made it already!". At least tell me the wooden shield is gone. I'll never get to 15 but am determined to get a decent board!

Guest Krawk Islander
You could probably single-handedly pull it off. *shakes head* Are you on holidays? XD

How would you know you've reached the top rank anyway? Unless it says "stop playing, you made it already!". At least tell me the wooden shield is gone. I'll never get to 15 but am determined to get a decent board!

Yes, I am on vacation. :)

I know Level 20 is the last one because it says 'All-Star' and that's the meaning for 'the elite and best players'. Plus, it's gold, which is the rarest and most expensive metal, with a sapphire (now I don't understand why, but okay, that's TNT's call).

Yes, I am on vacation. :)

I know Level 20 is the last one because it says 'All-Star' and that's the meaning for 'the elite and best players'. Plus, it's gold, which is the rarest and most expensive metal, with a sapphire (now I don't understand why, but okay, that's TNT's call).

I like you cause your playing for KI, but I think you are crazy!!!

By the way, shouldn't you already be on rank 20? Cause it should only take 1,000 YYB wins, or are my calculations wrong?

Guest Krawk Islander
I like you cause your playing for KI, but I think you are crazy!!!

By the way, shouldn't you already be on rank 20? Cause it should only take 1,000 YYB wins, or are my calculations wrong?

No, 1,000 wins is around Level 12, 13. All-Star requires nearly 2,000 wins. ^_^

I'm Level 16 with 1,445 wins currently.

Now I am confused. Does it change as you go up higher? As in does it become more than 50 wins to go up a level?

Guest Krawk Islander
Now I am confused. Does it change as you go up higher? As in does it become more than 50 wins to go up a level?

Yes, it goes up 25 wins (this is YYB I'm talking about) every four ranks.

So wood - 50 wins; stone - 75; bronze -100; silver - 125; gold -150.

Ahhh now that makes a little more sense. Otherwise if it were to stay the same you should have been at Level 20 already and that is where I got confused. I am never going to get out of Level 2 at the rate that I am going, so I am just going to have pull my act together at some point. Maybe when we play LD and RI for they are major compeditors!!

No, 1,000 wins is around Level 12, 13. All-Star requires nearly 2,000 wins.

I'm Level 16 with 1,445 wins currently.

*swoons* Every time I see your signature counter, I think I'm going to faint because I just cannot for the life of me imagine playing that much yooyuball.

Now that is dedication. And I commend you for it.

lol...but you should have played for Shenkuu. ;)

Yooyuball! It's what the other two games revolve around.

I wish I had the time you have KI. You are definitely spending it wisely. ;) (Seriously, it's probably what I'd spend it on too)

In other events, I went to the AC page and, Goals by Layton Vickles - 666. Bwhahaha~

(Maybe we need more things to talk about...)

Guest Krawk Islander
*swoons* Every time I see your signature counter, I think I'm going to faint because I just cannot for the life of me imagine playing that much yooyuball.

Now that is dedication. And I commend you for it.

lol...but you should have played for Shenkuu. ;)

Thanks, and my second team was Shenkuu this year, but I picked Krawk Island.

However, if KI wins this year, then next I will not be supporting them again, due to winner's fate.

OMG I thought haunted woods is going to win against kreludor but we only win in MSN, I wonder where are the haunted woods supporters....

Lost Desert just had a close win against DC... It's good to see us overcoming the weakness in SS, but our MSN and YYB are definitely getting worse. Still, I'm feeling happy! I feel like a clean sweep is looming near :D

Announcements