Altador Cup III team discussion!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my AC scores seriously suck. I just don't have the time to play...

They did good overall but Maraqua is the team i'm surprised in the most.

Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis went from 10th in top goals to 3 in just one day.

This just shows how much this team is improving.

I think that people should start watching out for this team and not look at it as an easy win anymore.

i support rood island ^_^

and we're really doing good so far

we domolished shankue(or however you spell it)

and our player is ranked 1st for most goals per game scored.

we have it in the bag b)

No, no, no fellow Rooligan. An attitude like that--saying we have it in the bag--isn't the way we should be looking at this game. It's only the third game today. We need to work just as hard as we would to win as we would work if we had lost the past two days.

Being positive is a good thing, but it's still anyone's game, and it's no time to be rest on our laurels by saying we'll win for sure.

sorry dae_rodion :guiltysmiley:

lol

virtupets have a very hard defence

No need to apologize. I'm just saying it's too early to be so assured of our win, and we need to keep working hard if we want first this year. =)

They do have pretty hard defense. That Grundo is constantly on you (and if it's not the Grundo, it's the Xwee), and the goalie's pretty quick. Probably because he's a robot. Darn robots.

That haven't gotten a goal on me, yet, but my scores aren't as high as they were yesterday. Instead of getting 10-0s to 14-0s my scores are 8-0s to 12-0s.

I figure I just need to rework my strategy a bit, though.

Yes each team is different in its own unique way

you must change your strategy every day

I wouldn't say that, so much. I didn't change anything in my strategy from Shenkuu to Kreludor. It's most just figuring one which member is most annoying, and how to get out of their way. The problem with Virtupets was their goalie was annoying. XD

DC is pretty easy. The only member who really bothers me is their Hissi, which I kinda expected.

Anyway, good luck everyone in today's matches. Even you DCers. =) I'll be secretly cheering for you, even though we're against each other (and yet also for Roo. How does this work? I care little who wins, I'm in it for the fun. -shifty eyes-) (my Darigan-playing boyfriend is out of town, and sad he couldn't have played Roo today. I figured the least I could do is show some DC support, is why.)

And, finally, I don't understand all this anti-Roo sediment. Please, just because some members of our team are being cocky doesn't mean everyone need to be mean about it. Plenty of other teams have cocky players, too. -_- (And, yes, I would still be saying this even if I was on Faerieland. =P I just don't like people being needlessly rude.)

Hmm... aren't all the teams technically exactly the same (except for the formation they play)?

Guest Krawk Islander
no not really

they have better people in different positions

Indeed, that fat Skeith in Maraqua drove us insane on our first match against them. I can't believe we have to pwn face them again. :S

And, finally, I don't understand all this anti-Roo sediment. Please, just because some members of our team are being cocky doesn't mean everyone need to be mean about it. Plenty of other teams have cocky players, too. -_- (And, yes, I would still be saying this even if I was on Faerieland. =P I just don't like people being needlessly rude.)

It's your team image. The only roo-islanders I usually see are cocky ones. Every other team is usually happy, proud, and enthusiastic about winning for their team. RI just sits on their high-throne.

Edit: And wow, this topic moved fast, when I was replying, this topic was on only two pages.

I like how the blue kiko from Lost Desert bounce around when following the ball. That's just so funny. ^_^

It's your team image. The only roo-islanders I usually see are cocky ones. Every other team is usually happy, proud, and enthusiastic about winning for their team. RI just sits on their high-throne.

Edit: And wow, this topic moved fast, when I was replying, this topic was on only two pages.

I don't think I've ever really seen a cocky Rooligan. Most I know frown upon acting like that.

I do see a lot of cocky Shenkuu players, but I suppose it just depends on luck who you end up speaking to from each team. Which is why I'm never quick to judge other teams.

Announcements