Altador Cup III team discussion!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE congrats to DC! Two draws with the mighty LD and a win over HW! I didn't even have much time to play yesterday, but we didn't even lose in Slushie! :woot: We really do have the potential guyzzzzz~~~~~

Darigan Citadel is making a comeback....though how long can they hold it and will it get them into the top 4?

And if 25% of good slingers in Tyrannia came to DC we'd probably be a lot further up the ranks by now....but there's no point dreaming about that is there?

Edit: I got a crazy glitch in which I got a clockwork ball, then it started glowing at normal time and it exploded. I pressed space to end the little miniclips, and suddenly there was another clockwork ball standing there, and it was glowing red. I tried to score with it, but the craziest thing was that it suddenly stopped glowing and turned to a normal clockwork ball, then it exploded.

Guest Krawk Islander
OK everybody HI hi. ok down to bis am i the only on who posts on these boards that is on LD???

No, TJ (Superfly) and Ryan are both supporting Lost Desert too. :)

hey krawk islander!!! ive never got the chance to say good job at getting all-star rtank!!!!!!! ^_^

there was a exploding snow yooyu on the field!! wired!

5892.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Krawk Islander, what's up with the one loss man? That might have ruined the Cup for KI... I only kid, congrats on All- Star.

Is anyone willing to give Shenkuu a chance now? I'm glad we're back in it, hopefully we get a good result against the Roos today and against the Krawks later this week.

Anyway, we're over half way now, good luck to everyone, may the second half be something to remember.

awsome we swept haunted woods!!!! cool!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Krawk Islander
I haven't played at all since last week and DC seem to be doing well since then ahah :D

Will there be an AC next year too?

Most likely so, as it's an annual event. b)

Guest Krawk Islander
Actually the prize shop opens when the Altador Cup ends, and I don't think there will be a Neopoint shop this year.

That's correct, it's the NC Mall who's doing the sales now. <_<

urgh the space bar is driving me crazy especially when play SS...

Darigan Citadel's so unpredictable-it wins when it's predicted to lose and it loses when it's predicted to win. For example, now it's in 4th place. But before it was in 7th! Mainly because it almost swept Meridell, when it was predicted to lose. Same thing with Haunted Woods and even Lost Desert (slightly). Now, hopefully we can continue and keep it, though it's not likely and the next year we'll be overloaded with freeloaders, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but some people take games too seriously.

Announcements