Altador Cup III team discussion!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, that fat Skeith in Maraqua drove us insane on our first match against them. I can't believe we have to pwn face them again. :S

Don't worry, he annoys some of us Maraquans as well - it's kinda hard to tell when he has the ball, since his mass blocks our sightline. XD

The teams all seem to play pretty similarly to me, although I have noticed the Ixi from Meridell is constantly almost hanging on to my butt! A couple of them also like to shove my team around, even after the goal has been made; what are the contact rules dude?!

I wonder how DC plays as an automatic team.

Any Roo Island fans out there that will always stay loyal because I'm thinking for next year RI is my team because they are in the lead, have lots of fans and I'm playing them today (I'm Altador :(, stupid quiz) and they are really, no brilliantly good.

So erm are the any loyal members so I don't pick the wrong team next year :D

Go Roo Island!

And that's right I'm a traitor to Altador but they suck :(

-----------------------

BlueandPets3.jpg

Altador isn't totally useless overall (I played for them last year :P ). They can hold their own and even rank close to the middle of the board sometimes. :yes:

Any Roo Island fans out there that will always stay loyal because I'm thinking for next year RI is my team because they are in the lead, have lots of fans and I'm playing them today (I'm Altador :(, stupid quiz) and they are really, no brilliantly good.

So erm are the any loyal members so I don't pick the wrong team next year :D

Go Roo Island!

And that's right I'm a traitor to Altador but they suck :(

-----------------------

BlueandPets3.jpg

lol yes RI is a good team and have many friendly and nice supporters.

who do u think going to win our match?? terror mountain or lost desert??? im for lost desert

5892.gif

Considering the past 4 day's past performance, I reckon LD has a better chance, maybe even hoping for a clean sweep. Glad to see some more Lost Desert supporters here ^^

Edit: Oops, typing slower has its disadvantages...

I had to change my strategie slitly for dc because of their fast goalie

I think he's dead slow. When the opposing team come close I rather steal the ball rather than goal the net

Today YYB seems to be really laggy. Or maybe its my computer. I can't score more than 4 today with Meridell. It's really slow. It takes forever to guide my players near the net.

On another note, I am neglecting my pets because of this.

I've just updated my stats in Excel, the rankings moved a LOT in the middle.

altador1.jpg

This pretty much shows it. Red denotes ranking rise, and blue ranking down. In particular, the 3rd group (9th~12th) shuffled round a whole lot. DC seems to fall back behind now... Is it worth some concern?

Edit: I finally fixed it.

All the Darigan guys took a break yesterday.

I mean that's why Meridell beat us.

Right?!

Weren't Meridell flogged last year?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR BREAKS NOW PEOPLE

Even if Meridell was flogged last year, it doesn't really mean they're going to suffer the excruciating pain once again. Meridell has been not too bad so far, despite facing weaker teams, and maybe that's why their spirit is high - higher than DC whose performance seem to disappoint us. It's actually not that bad, drawing in YYB and MSN, just losing in SS, there's still a high chance for revenge in the 2nd round robin. :)

Yes, Meridell is a fine team (despite Pollonaire's absense...) but it just shows how lazy Darigan has gotten. Even though we're obviously struggling now people are still assuming we'll get easy victories over these little teams. I'm starting to think we don't have as many supporters as first thought because a lot of people knew the winners slump afterwards. Ah well... Come on second or third place~!

Actually I'm surprised Shenkuu's doing so poorly, does that chart up there say they're behind /Virtupets/? Sucks to be those people who went to them thinking they'd take over this year! :whistle:

were in 4th!!!!! yay ^_^

5892.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements