BREAKING NEWS: Pound to Come Monday!

Superfly

In todays Neopets News update:

Pound Update - *Holds up hand to quiet everyone* We will put the pound back up on the site on Monday. We have changed the pound a bit so we are giving everyone a chance to check out the Pound FAQ over the weekend. We are very excited about this and we know that you are too! :)

Here's what we know:

• Safe Transfers (once a month).
  • Paint Brush and Purchasable wearable items, in a transfer, will accompany the pet.
  • NeoCash, Paint Brush, and Purchasable wearable items, when pounding a pet, will return to your closet when pounded.

As always, TDN will have full to-the-second coverage on Monday.

toy_drdeath_plushie.gif

We'll be seeing much more of each other soon. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY POUND'S COMING BACK.

You all have premission to jump around/scream/yell/cheer/dance/fall over in shock/explode with excitement/any other crazy and happy thing you can think of.

YAY!!! Welcome back the pound!! Wahoo!!! Not sure why I am excited... but you never know I may oneday adopt a pet.

Yay! Love it! Well wish I knew it a bit earlier, just finished a foutant quest which I did not really want, but my mom loves to paint her Draik pirate, if we knew the pound is openning so soon, should have waited for it and paint her draik instead. :(

Anyways, still a great news, too bad you can only transfer once a month. So in order to get all the avvy pets from my friends and move around, it would take more than a year. :P

All the stats stay the same except for the fishing skills that is linked to the account, not the pet. Let's say that you pound a pet and adopt it on your side. You lose his fishing skills. However, if you adopt it back to your main account, the fishing skill goes back to what it was.

You all have premission to jump around/scream/yell/cheer/dance/fall over in shock/explode with excitement/any other crazy and happy thing you can think of.

Take the permission from Anime to jump and cheer around. ^_^

It's so wonderful. I will prepare myself Sunday (wait, it's already Sunday here :eh: ), I must do a check-list lol

And the transfer option is uber wonderful. Never again poor pets will be lost in the pound, everything will be safe for adopters and lending for pet avatars. *stupid dance* :baaasmiley: :woot: :thumbsup: (:

Guest Guess

The paint brush will return to the owner? Like if I pounded a baby pet, I'll get back the paint brush? But Will that baby pet still be baby? Please reply.

The paint brush will return to the owner? Like if I pounded a baby pet, I'll get back the paint brush? But Will that baby pet still be baby? Please reply.

No no no. Paint Brush wearable items, not the PB itself.

Guest gUEST
No no no. Paint Brush wearable items, not the PB itself.

Oh, okay, thanks for the news. So this is what is going to happen:

-You have a island wocky.

-you pound it.

-You get back the grass skirt

so the pet would be naked?

Oh, okay, thanks for the news. So this is what is going to happen:

-You have a island wocky.

-you pound it.

-You get back the grass skirt

so the pet would be naked?

Yep, that's how it is going to work. :D

Nope. Some pets look amazing without their PB clothes. But remember that if you use a transfer any items (aside from NC ones) go with the pet. So if you run an adoption agency the adoptor can get any PB items from the pet as well. I think TNT managed to get the item thing sorted out prefectly.

It's not up yet!!!! There was a massive lag right around midnight, haha. Now here it is, 12:15, and nothing yet. Do you think it will start up when they start their Monday workday? Or what? I was all planning on jumping on it at midnight, as were a ton of other people apparently. I have a sort of side account that I let my daughter play with (she's not old enough for her own account), and it has no pets because I wanted to only adopt on that account.

Guest Guest_Anonymous_*

Cool!My big sis says there's gonna be a ton of painted pets,so i've just got rid of my lupe*cries*And im sick,and not at school,so i'll be able to adopt pets(or at least choose them)for as long as i want! :laughingsmiley: :D

HI everyone,

i was just wondering if the pound is already working for anyone? I am really glad it will be back up soon, because I have been waiting for ages to transfer one of my pets to a side account, and finally get back on track with the avatar pets!!

Jemm and Verena - Just be patient... chances were never very high that TNT would release at midnight anyway, since they'll probably want to be around in case of glitches! We're expecting the pound to be released later today, probably with the news. Keep watching TDN, we'll be posting it as soon as the pound is up ;)

Guest Julia
i am going to give away my rainbow chomby and its christmas Arkamaite petpet

I am running a Chomby Adoption Agency once the pound opens...username..chombyadoptionagency...can't transfer pets for 4 months, but if you don't find someone else to take it, please don't pound it and wait for me to be able to transfer....Maybe a friend can hold it on a side and transfer later if they have room? Please don't pound it.

Oh, the Pound is coming back.

I don't really care that much about the Pound, but it's just a handy thing to have. It should be helpful with getting avatars and things like that. Chances are that I probably won't use it for quite a while though...