BREAKING NEWS: Pound to Come Monday!

Superfly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boards are going crazy! So much speculation!

I'm just excited there is a transfer feature so I can eventually borrow some avatar pets (and petpets).

11:05 in California. And considering my classes don't start until 1pm I don't expect TNT to get right up get to work either.

Hey What monday will it open because its the 28th of april and it will not work for me :worried:

It should be out sometime today. :) Have no fear, we'll update our very TIP-TOP news post with the latest information when it's open.

It should be out sometime today.

Guest Guest
It should be out sometime today. :) Have no fear, we'll update our very TIP-TOP news post with the latest information when it's open.

Is the pound open yet?

Is the pound open yet?

Yes. I just replied with my own quote. I'm staff, so I can. :P

Wow, today seems like a journey.

"Are we there yet" "is the pound open yet"

I don't see which one of the above is more annoying. Though the 2nd one is more unique because everyone knows it will most likely open with the news YET they still post.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

You. Quit complaining.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't know if this is the right board or whatever, but I am having major troubles with neo, nothing will load! I don't know what to do!! :crying_blow:

Guest Guest_rhaisa_*
I don't know if this is the right board or whatever, but I am having major troubles with neo, nothing will load! I don't know what to do!! :crying_blow:

Too many people are doing the same as you and are thinking the same as you.. Im thinking of just taking a nap and coming back when the storm calms..

Oh wait, it is working again. I guess it just had a little spat...

Man, neo is getting mulled... Sorry for the bother. :/

Okay, everybody calms down. They are putting the pound back in so we have to be patient ;). We did wait an entire year for this moment to happen so we can still wait a few minutes ;P

Guest Guest
I am attempting to view the pound but it is taking around 3 minutes. I am just wondering how many people are actually refreshing at once.