BREAKING NEWS: Pound to Come Monday!

Superfly

Guys, I know you're guests but can we please make all posts 7 words long? Thank you.

And yes, there is a LOT of lag right now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

the only problem with waiting is that i need to be one of the first people because there is a pet that i've been watching for quite some time now so i really want to get him ( he was a former pet who someone adopted then abandoned)

Guest Guest

there is new news! "SORRY! *hides* We want to apologize for not being able to launch the pound today. We really did think we would be able to, but we will be launching it tomorrow after we make sure it won't blow up the site. (You may have noticed some site trouble earlier, which was due to the pound.) :-( Trust us, we want the pound back as much as you do." thats what they put in the new features so lets come back tomorrow!!!

With some Good news, comes some Bad news.

TNT are freezing pets that are painted/strong/restricted in the pound (meaning you can't adopt them).

So far the boards have seen many Draiks/Krawks and 1 strong pet frozen.

Is it true? Where did you hear that? o_O No offense intended here, I'm just curious.

Why will they do that? They always stated that when a pet is in the pound, he's available for everybody to adopt (if you're 4 months old). And if they freeze these pets, will they unfreeze them later? When the storm calms down maybe?

It is true :( Pretty much all the pets in the pound have been iced. The theory is that TNT will unfreeze them slowly, to reduce the load on their servers when the pound is finally released again. However, we don't know that for sure - they may have just been poofed for good! Two of the pets I'm watching are still in the pound, and one is painted so TNT didn't hit all painted pets... just most of them.

Oooooh I just checked the few pets I had my eyes on, and they are all also frozen now! :crying:

Yesterday they were alright, so yes TNT is freezing some pets. :crying:

It will be more challenging to get these pets, some weeks of poundsurfing in prospect I guess xD

Simply because they have to handle a HUGE workload in addition to the pound. :yes:

Well I'm certainly glad that the pound's working fine now. :D