Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

"To tell you the truth, look at you. You just got caught in a stone hand. Tranokar is barely breathing. I'm winning." Rinnite smiled.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is that so?" Skunge said. "Perhaps you don't understand..." Skunge stood motionless in the stone hand for a moment. "VINERVALEFFA!" he shouted. Vines burst up from the ground, wrapped around the hand, and pulled it away from Skunge. "RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Skunge jolted into the air and headed straight towards Rinnite.

mutant3.jpg

Guest �strophysicist

Tranokar tried to lift himself from the ground but he couldn't, "The final step has come to pass. For the prophesy will never lie. Now I rule the world. Even if I die. Bah ni coli... wah ni ferer... my tah bi hasna... joal thre snaq... wrenifynlay... doden... re... kar... lie... now I die... to save the world... and you....." he spoke quitely, then faded away. But his words were heard by everyone alive and dead. The atmospere of Neopia began to glow green. The space stations crashed to the planet. Kreludor left orbit and green rain precipitated over the entire planet. Huricanes destroyed Maraqua then demolished Krawk and Mystery Island.

The sun became blocked by the clouds and sunshine was no more. Ghosts breathed the air and became alive.

Then Tranokar's body disappeared.

"Kawwweeee!" Osari landed with a thump on the ground. "Shelter... Now! Must leave..." The green rain was having an awful effect on her... Not unlike Skunges, Exept the change was complete loss of sanity. "The citadel... Leave, run..." she became faster and stronger, but with nothing but an animals mind to guide it, what was the use? Osari leapt over the wire fencing, and bounded with unending energy in the direction of Darigan citadel. Osari developed wings, Not sleek, Darigan wings, But torn, Ugly mutant wings. "Kaiiii..." She dropped to the ground, now devoid of the will to live, and crawled back to the mutant area. When she arrived, she was torn up everywhere. The more she tried to maintain the tiniest scrap of sanity, the more she became mutant. Soon all she could do was make tiny, pitiful, animal noises. her vision blurred and all she could see were outlines and basic colors. "Krr... Kaee...grrrr..." She saw Skunge and tore at him with long talons, puncturing his brain. She stopped and whimpered.

Olwen and Vultura had escaped thus far.

"Vultura, you're the faster flier, find Grrfeng quickly, or even find help! I'm going back to help the good mutants..." "If there are any left..." she added as Vultura sped over the horizon, headed to The Haunted woods.

Olwen flew back to her ruined flat, ad picked out some armour and a few weapons.

"I am ready." she said triumphantly.

Vultura was lost.

How long had it been since she left Olwen?

She flew to a tall forested grove.

"Going somewhere?" asked a voice.

Vultura turned around.

She saw a tall blue Lupe, A blue Chia, a green Zafara, a blue scarred wocky and a Giant Chia.

"I'm going to get my cousin Grrfeng. The Mutants need him."

Grrfeng stepped forward, a tall muscualar halloween Lupe who greeted her.

"Is neopia in trouble?" he asked.

"SKREEEEEEEE!!!!" Skunge snarled and jumped back and his eyes narrowed on Osari. The damge Osari caused on his brain had made Skunge literally go out of his mind. "Ye nutsy beature." Skunge's sentences barely made sence anymore. "I's am mostly anger tat youp"

Osari snarled, She knew he was angry."Aiierrg!" She barred her teeth in a feral snarl, and the disgusting mutant rain drove spikes out of her back. she leapt at him again, and grabbed his tail with both paws.

Skunge drove his teeth into the side of Osari, trying to release his tail. "GRAAAHHHHH!!!" Skunge grunted as he took a deep breath and stood still.

"VINERVA- gruh?" Skunge's brain damage caused him to forget his magic.

"Krishnaa! grrrr..." Osari bit skunge in the side, her fangs dripping with Skunge's blood.

Osari Yelped and lept over, trapping Skunge between her backspikes and the ground."Ketah!"

Rinnite was protected, for now. She took out a elixer and drank it. Now I'm fine. Well let's see, Part Seven Hasn't happened. I should kick it into gear and make all these people behave. Rinitte cried, not because she had to, she did for the spell. She mainly cried because she lost Tranokar, an old friend, but she shouldn't be crying. He is evil. She jammed her fingers into the ground and vines came out, looking for every target it could. Every mental mutant were caught and elevated in mid air. Since they had very little brain, they wouldn't feel anything. Part 7 was a multi step part, but she'll have to wait until she gained enough energy from the ground.

Guest �strophysicist

The sky was shrouded in dark navy green clouds and the sun barely penetrated the cover. It was very humid. Green plants began to turn into rotten piles of muck. Trees burned and hung in darkness, black as space. The rain continued in a downpour.

"Taykai?" Osari Was lifted up by tendrils of plant, she sliced through it easily and fell to the ground. SHe saw Rinnite and trotted over to her.

Sure let's use vines! My greatest idea.... "Part seven step 2!" The sky turned black and the whole world lost it's color. Need....more.....energy.... Meteors felll from the sky and barraged everyone.

"Kaiii!" Osari looked at the sky. Meteors blazed in black and white as she sat and watched.

"Hehehehehe.... Yan't let tow camforetable." Skunge said as he got up from the bloody ground. You could clearly see where the spikes had pierced him. Sknge only remembers one magic spell, due to the brain damge. "FLAMEVERFIRSTRA!" Skunge shouted as a huge wall of flames appeared and his hands became fireballs.

fire.jpg

(Note: Sorry if this picture sickens anyone. War isn't always pretty.)

"Kehehehehe..." Osari had still retained a sense of humor, She was laughing at skunge's spell! Her mastery of the basic elements weaknesses and strenghts had apparently, been recovered too.. The green rain doused skunges fire almost immediatly.

The meteor absorbed the magic Skunge had attempted to use and used it to power Rinitte. "Guess what? You were stronger as a little kacheek wishing for his mommy. My meteors aren't normal if you haven't noticed with your puny brain."

Skunge was angered. "Mock I af ye will" Skunge said in his messed up speech. "Yous all pay!" Skunge said as he picked up his bag covered in mud. He reached inside and pulled out a Supersize Gargantuplex. "I's magic had not woked, but twie tis!" Skunge grew forty times his own size and started to laugh. "Who's littlest nows?

Rinitte laughed heartily as Skunge got pelted by the mutant rain. The meteors shone and absorbed the power again. "I'm sorry, did I tell you that it absorbed any type of excess power? No?" Skunge started to shrink.

Rinitte ducked. "Clumsy." She made a diamond bow and arrow appear. She wacked Skunge as hard as she could with the bow. "I gain more power. Didn't you notice everyone else quit? Become good and stop this suffering." She made a ball of light appear. "This'll make you turn good." She threw it at Skunge. "And it never misses."

Osari recovered from her laughing fit and swiped at Skunge with her long, sharp, talons.((Too late))