Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

Guest Teen_astronomer

In a far off corner of Neopia is a city called Area, and for thirty years there were no Mutants living there. But as the mutant population grew in other places around Area it was only a matter of time before the Mutants started to live in the city. Modern day Area now has separation laws spliting the town in half, the leaders of Area did this because the other colors kept complaining about sanitation and how the parents didn't want the Mutants in the schools. There is line separating Mutant Area from Olde Area. The Mutants are not to cross into Olde Area, but the normal colored pets can go anywhere between the two cities. The leaders that split the town govern both sides, the Mutants can't vote. :sad01_anim:

Choose between the Mutants and the normal (or other colors).

Name:

Color:

Species:

Personality:

-----------------------------------

Name: Tranokar

Color: Mutant

Species: Gelert

Personality: Highly political when nessesary, other than that he is highly competitive and brutish.

Tranokar had just left the Mutant Gym and is going to the shops for food.

"Hello Tranokar, what'll you have?" a Mutant Hissi's right head behind the counter asked.

"Just the usual Takinito." Tranokar replied with a sigh.

"Four Blumaroo steaks, ground hamburger meat, hamburger buns, and two gallons of milk coming right up." Takinito's right head said as his left head packaged the meat.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Rinnitte

Species: Chia

Personality: One of the more beautiful/pretty/cute mutants. She has a higher place in society, but yet she isn't still accepted. She is very outgoing, charming, and has manners. She also loves petpets as a meal.

"Hi, Tranokar. What's up?" Rinnitte came closer to Tranokar. "I just saw some neopets making fun of a few mutants. If I could, I would have hurt them, but that would be bad to the mutants social standards. It's no fair." She asked Takinito for her usual. An octornapie, snorkle snout, roast tentacle, and a spooky shake.

Name:Osari

Color:Mutant

GenderFemale

Species:Lupe

Personality: Enjoys eating chia's, but will settle for almost anything. She despises Sloth for what he did to her.

"Yum... Chia..." Osari was hiding behind the counter, watching Rinnitte order her meal. "Ill get her after she's eaten." and Osari crept out the door, waiting for the chia to come to her.

"Hey Tranokar? That Lupe was licking his lips. Was he looking at me?" Chia's are plump treats for a lupe. "I'm going to stay near you. I even have a scorchstone with me if I need it. I just want to be safe."

"hmrph. SHe should be done eating by now. Where is she? I'm hungry." Osari licked her lips and waited impaitently by the door. She had her brain tree mace ready, just in case.

"Look here, whoever you are, get away from me. I have higher social standards than you and a rainbow scorchstone. I am experienced at fighting!" Martine screamed.

Guest Teen_astronomer

((Sorry, I forgot to add gender.))

"She isn't going to bother you Rinnitte. Just because we live separate from the other colors doesn't mean the mutants have to be cannibals." Tranokar said with a sneer and walked off home.

"Yuck, lupes. If he ever bothers me again, I'm attacking him/her."

"Higher social standerds my paw. We're mutants, we have no legal representations, we are discriminated against, we are made fun of. Allow me to spell it out for you. We. Are. Outcast. Doesnt matter if we're cannibals, wont change those "normal" Pets opinions of us one bit. Normal lupes eat chias too."

((I fixed my gender))

Guest Teen_astronomer

"That could change soon. Both of you, stay out of trouble." Tranokar replied, "And for Sloth's sake, don't fight each other."

"If only you knew my parents. If I wasn't mutant, I'd could be living in a posh house laughing at you."

"and If I wasn't Mutant, Id be celebrated as a hero sitting in darigan citadel as lead tactitioner. But that doesnt change the facts. If I ever get the chance, Im gonna get a paintbrush. Any paint brush."

"I knew you didn't know my family. They are part of the government. One day, I found a transmogrifiction potion. I was young and didn't know what it was. I drank it and my family banished me. SO BACK OFF!" Rinnitte cried all the way to a nice shady area and sat while sobbing.

"I despise sloth. One day, My daggers will find his throat for what he did to me." Osari wandered over to the accursed border that blocked her from the rest of the world. How she wanted to move that border, tear it to pieces and join the rest of the world. But she knew it would never happen.

Guest Teen_astronomer

When Tranokar got home he put his food away and thought about what those two did today.

"I despise sloth. One day, My daggers will find his throat for what he did to me."

"I knew you didn't know my family. They are part of the government."

No one should be this ashamed of themselves, I am going to rip those leaders apart.

When Rinnitte got to her decent home, she layed on her bed with dried tears. Her crocalu ,Lulu, crawled onto the bed. My petpet is basically the only one who cares for me since I changed into a mutant. Whatever, I don't need anyone. I can be independent and happy.

Osari gave up staring at the accursed border, and went home, where she slumped onto her bed dejectedly. It was coated with pictures of the darigan citadel yooyuball team, Mainly Tandrak Shaye.

Name: Makalu

Species: Gelert

Personality: Likes isolation and can be found in a corner of his room by himself doing nothing just to get away from it all.

Makalu watched from the other side of the street as the it unfolded before him. When he saw the poor chia storm of to her house, he turned and followed her, when he got there he knocked on the door.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" A mutant gelert was on her porch smiling. Lulu crawled all over his feet. Lulu started nipping on his leg, a sign of freindship. "I guess she likes you. Sorry, if it hurts."

"It's fine. I was watching you from the other side of the street at the store. I saw you crying and I wanted to come see what was wrong. Not to feel like I'm stalking you or anything." He bent down to pet the Crocula.

"Oh, you know, the usual person who's judging me. A mutant lupe that tries to eat me. And then he judged me badly not knowing who I was." Lulu climbed up Rinnitte's body and perched on her shoulder. "Come on in. My name is Rinnitte by the way," she said as she lead the gelert into her house. It was the most beautiful home on this side of time because her parents. She sighed. She poured some tea.

"I understand. Before I was a pear Chia and I had Lupes literally on my back eating me alive!" he picked up his cup and drank. "I sometimes think drinking the transmorgification potion was the best thing I've ever done." he bent down to brush his feet, a habit of his.