Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who are YOU calling a twerp, freak? You may like it here, But I don't. Now go away." Osari Leapt out of the ditch and gave Makalu a hard clout to the head with her brain tree mace. "Now scram! Unless you're gonna help get outta here. Then feel free to start digging. But I understand if you dont want any of your **** civil rights, But I do. And Ill steal to do it." Osari began to dig again, Keeping a watchful eye on Makalu.

• 2 weeks later...

Osari could feel Makalu's shadow on her back, She was surpised that Makalu was the only person sent to stop her, but she was making bueatiful progress, so it didnt matter.

Guest Астр&#10

Sirens began to blare and lights shown on the location. Several pets in uniforms surrounded them with guns.

"Get out of the hole and we will go easy on you." A voice said over a loudspeaker.

"Ohh! lookie, Its the CIA! Bwahahaha! You dig faster." The last comment was to the wadjet in the hole, equally determined to get out.Osari threw a rock at the one with a loudspeaker "Shaddup! Im trying to work here! Shoot if you feel like it. Ill fire back."

Rinnitte jumped in front of the gas canisters, mumbled a few words, and used a scroll to blow the cans away. "Even though you were mean to me," Rinnitte said to Osari,"You've got a point."

Guest Астр&#10

Suddenly there was a blast at the leader of the squad trying to stop them. Then a gas started to erupt in the booth the leader sat in. He gasped then fell over. When he awoke he was a mutant Kyrii.

"Like my new toy?" said Tranokar holding a large gun from the far side of the fence, "It shoots transmogrification potion vapor. I wonder what would happen if the pets in Olde Area were all Mutants."

Osari was fighting the gas. "No... Never... It will never happen..." And Osari stopped fighting.

"Tranokar, this is no way to fight this! It will help us to an extreme, but we'll be caught eventually, and then what?" Rinnitte was now staring down Tranokar. "We'll be put in jail, and then all mutants will be looked upon as even worse monsters." Taking out a scroll, and then mumbling a different spell, she blew the smoke up into the air and contained it in a bubble.

Guest Астр&#10

"I hate pets thinking the Mutants are inferior. I am proud of who I am, and I will fight to prove it. JOSX!" Tranokar shouted then the gas turned green and befell the troops surounding them.

Great. Tranokar is now a psychopath...and I only have a few scrolls left...and one weapon, but that could...well...kill me... Rinnitte took out a sroll of the Clouds and opened it. The clouds came rushing down, engulfing the evil transmogrification smog, and purifying it. Then the clouds lifted. "Tranokar, calm down! You will make everthing worse!

Guest Астр&#10

"Scrolls, scrolls can't give peace. Only rebelion can save the mutants! FOAS CHA ZIEN!" Tranokar said disappearing in a puff of red smoke and ash.

"Ugh? Whaddapened?" Osari woke up from her daze. "Might as well keep digging." And Osari dug faster than ever, finally breaking through to the old area. "Do you people want to come? Sorry I hit you, I just dont like people interfereing with my work. Especially when it involves getting out of this dump."

"What happened?" spluttered Vultura. then she looked at Olwen.

"Olwen, you've turned mutant."

Olwen looked at herself. The gas had changed her into a mutant lenny.

"Worse things could have happened."

Then she looked up.

Was that an old abandoned space station? And who was that green thing controlling a machine inside it?

"Makalu! You've gotta help me keep these people to stop fighting!" Rinnette said. She threw two scrolls. One scroll of the dark nova and a scroll of dispair.

Osari looked at Rinette. "Are you crazy? Why do you want to stop us? We outnumber them 10 to 1. We can win."

"Guys, I don't want fighting! You'll end up killing each other at once!" Rinnitte looked up. Why is there a cannon...is that my equipment?! Time for more scrolls and anger...yay...

"Fighting never solved anything! Yet quitting doesn't help either! Count me in!" shouted Olwen.

Vultura admired her courage.

"Count me in too!"

Vultura drew Osari and Rinnette to a side,

"If you want, I could send word via Crokabek to my cousin Grrfeng. He is as skilled as both of us and a good fighter, and he'll fight for a good cause. Do we need him?" she asked hushedly.

Name: Skunge (Actual name is Squeeky Von Cheeka)

Color: Skunk

Species: Kacheek

Personality: A somewhat spoiled Kacheek who came from a wealthy family.

He's curious at just about everything and despises the name he was given at birth. Therefore, giving himself the nickname Skunge. The nickname may sound a bit odd, but he prefers it a lot better than Squeeky.

Skunge was happily playing with his brand new Red Bouncy Ball in the backyard of his Neohome which was located in Olde Area. A gusty wind picked up and his ball started rolling away quickly into the woods. Skunge ran after the ball untill it was a good five feet in the woods. Now, it may not sound a lot to you, but even stepping a foot into the woods behind his Neohome was forbidden by his family. A strange presence has drawn Skunge towards the woods and as the curious Kacheek he was, he disapeared into the forbidden mess of tangled trees as quickly as his ball did. Minutes had passed as Skunge continued to walk in the dark and eerie woods. Skunge became lost, hungry, and hopeless. After a few hours of being lost and confused, Skunge came across a small opening in the woods that was just about big enough for him to fit through. The small Kacheek squirmed his way through the gap to reveal an unfamiliar area to him. Better known as Mutant Area. Mutant Neopets roamed the area, going this way and that. Suddenly, Skunge caught the slightest sniff of a sweet mouth drooling scent drifting through the air. “Wow, where is that delicious scent coming from?” he thought as he walked around aimlessly throughout Mutant Area.

Guest �strophysicist

In a normally deserted part of New Area...

"This separation has gone on long enough!" Yelled a tall mutant Gelert in front of a cheering crowd of other mutant pets.

"They believe we are inferior to them, but they are wrong!" he continued.

The crowd cheered uncontrollably.

"If we work together, we can erraticate that horrible condition known as the 'normal'!"

The crowd continued to cheer then began a chant that was yet indistinguishable to the yelling of others.

"Now I ask you, will you join my crusade and fight! Or will you wait for the inevitable genocide?"

They all shouted loudly then their chant became clear, "Tranokar, Tranokar, Tranokar!!..."

((The mutant side is called New Area.))

Chanting could be faintly heard. This had distracted Skunge from the scent. He could barely make out the words. "Train or car?" Skunge thought to himself. "No, that can't be right. I should see what the fuss is about." Skunge ran to the source where all the commotion was. A large crowd was chanting a Neopets name. "Tranokar" he said to himself quietly. He stared at the crowd. "Everyone I've seen here are all mutants. Now that I think about it, no mutants were in Olde Area." Skunge pondered this thought. His heart dropped. Were they plotting some kind of attack against Olde Area? He ran behind a tree, hoping no one has seen him.