Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

Osari forced a smile. "Thanks. This should heal most of her external wounds." Osari cleaned out her wounds with half of the water, wrapped the bandages around the cleaned injuries, and Poured the water into Rinitte's mouth with the Pea and ham baby food. She pinched RInitte's nose until she swallowed it."Bob, Can you use magic?"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulu, her crocalu, came scampering over. It jumped in front of Rinnite, snuggling her. Lulu knew what was wrong. Lulu went back indoors to her room, which was under a protection spell. She scampered through the mini jungle. Jumped over the river, and found the secret scroll room. She ttried to find a scroll. When she found it, she grabbed it and came back to the people around her owner.

"Thatll work fine. Now all that we're gonna need is that scroll. None of the scrolls that you people." Osari gestured to Olwen and Vultura "Brought had the M on it. Wait! Your crocalu's got it! Someone who knows how to use scrolls should use it on her, because I have no Idea how."

Lulu opened the scroll on the ground. It said how to use it and when to use it. 'Only after part 7 you may use this scroll. At the sight of the first night star.'

"... Gahhh! Do you even believe that she'll last that long? This is why I dont use magic, too many limits on your freedoms. Its a struggle for her to last five minutes, It'd take some serious luck to have her last till nightfall."

Lulu growled and went inside again. She picked up a light blue potion. It said 'Potion of the Twighlight'. It gives strength to live for a few hours. She took it outside.

Guest �strophysicist

"Besarnai." said a red gelert who was walking to the fallen neopet. The sky then turned to dusk and a star was in the sky.

"Good! the first night star... SOmeone else will have to do it, Because I cant." Osari looked happy that Rinitte wasnt going to die.

Guest �strophysicist

"Give me that thing!" said the red gelert taking the scroll out of his hands, "KREE KUH VERNAS TIRTH, MUH DA NERNA BAHERNA QUATH, KADEER MA NA WOTH!!!"

Rinette looked almost good as new as he read the last word.

Rinnite felt great. She opened her eyes. "What just happened?" Rinitte yawned. "Wow, this is a lot of people. What are you guys doing here?" Rinitte sat up and remembered what had happened. Someone read the scroll. "Whaich one of you read the scroll?" She saw the scroll in the hands of a gelert. "Who are you?" She fished in her cabinet in one of the rooms inside her house and got out a potion. She tossed it to him. "Here you go. The scroll backfires on whoever reads it. Drink it." Already the gelert was shrinking.

"Good! Your alive!" Osari grinned, but then scowled at the rapidly shrinking gelert. "Showoff."

Guest �strophysicist

He drank the potion and said, "My name is Kalokar. My father sent me a letter telling me to come immedetly. The letter said something about a prophecy."

"I haven't a clue about any prophecy. There is a dusty library in my basement, but the books are all about absurd things. Fortune telling more than hundreds of years before."

"The disgusting Prophecy Takonar was raving about, remember? That all were to be mutants and that we were going to be free that way?"

Guest �strophysicist

"Tranokar is my father!" he said with a stern voice, "Sorry about that outburst. Can you show me to his house?"

"But, that was always going to come true. It doesn't bring fortunes to one person. Your a normal pet anyway. His house is on Googleplex lane."

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar dissappeared then reappeared with a huge green book. He began to read, "With the enormous armies led by the Peace Bringer the world is to be at peace. Though several must be sacrificed for the greater good, peace will be the outcome. Transmogrify the lands Peace Bringer and save the world. One shall stand in your way. She shall oppose the Peace Bringer and call the Peace Bringer evil. Only by this shall the world be at peace with the death of the Peace Bringer and the erratication of Transmogrification." Kalokar dropped the book, "Where is my father?"

"When he was fighting with me, he lost power and disappeared. I don't know what happened to him after that..." Rinitte felt a sense of shame....

Guest �strophysicist

"He was the Peace Bringer in the prophecy!" Kalokar turned his head then said, "He saved the world. If it wasn't for him then the mutant and the normal pets would still be separated. Now that there are no more mutants, he saved us all."

Skunge was lost in his mind again. "Googleplex. Hehehe... that's a lot of zeros..." he thought to himself. Skunge snapped back to reality. "Well, for one thing, I sure am glad this this is over." he said with a smirk. "Hey, Bob?" Skunge looked over to see Bob using the ability Heal on dead trees. "Not now. I'm busy protecting the enviorment!" Bob said sharply. "That's the last time I ever randomly make friends with a Neopet I find in a store. Especially when I'm under pressure."

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar gave the book to Rinitte, with a sadened look he walked away to Tranokar's home.

---

At Tranokar's home:

Kalokar walked into his father's house with a grin, the fools...

((End of Mutant Rebelion. Good RP wasn't it? Keep an eye out for the sequel. A mod can close this now...))