Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

Osari growled as skunge bit her, she clawed at him and rolled over again. You could almost swear that she said somthing intelligible like "You never learn". the spikes were driven hard into skunge's body.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinitte laughed. ((just saying, it's the ball of light.) The ball of light turned around and hit Skunge in the back. He turned back to the normal Skunk Kacheek.

Osari rolled around with fright, The small amount of recovering that had happened since she had gone mad was wasted as skunge rolled both of them into the puddle. Her claws grew at an enormous rate, teeth turning into vicous fangs. Her eyes dulled as she became nothing more than an animal once again.

"Part 7 step three!" The evil mutant rain disappeared....the damage disappeared.....and every rain disturbed mutant turned to a normal pet. Rinitte fell down and fainted.

Osari's eyes glowed a fierce red as her wings became sleek and purple, like she was when she was heir to darigan citadel. Her happiness shone as she floated in the sky with the petries, taunting them like they had taunted her. "Ahahaha..." Her paws became smaller, with tiny, dagger claws instead of murder weapons. The spikes on her back shrunk and disappeared, her tail looked neatly combed, but showed a sense of pride instead of her mutant rag tail.

Skunge was too weak to even transform back into a normal pet. Besides, half of his brain has been destroyed and fatal injuries had occured, so even if he did transform, he just wouldn't be the same.

mutant-1.jpg

Skunge just stood in the puddle of magic rain and his blood. At that point, Skunge fell to the gound, breathing heavily.

Osari looked down at skunge. "Poor thing... but I did what I needed to. and Im not sorry for what I did. How could I? Im an animal here on out."

Rinnite wasn't moving. She didn't have any power. Why waste whatever she had left? She let out short ragged breaths.

"So he's going to be ok." Osari landed next to Rinnite, Skunge was obviously going to heal. She wasnt so sure about Rinnite. "For All our sakes, I hope you live."

Skunge sat up and looked down upon puddles of blood, rain, and magic. He was surely going to heal, although some scars may last for a lifetime. Then he spotted Rinnite. "Rinnite?" he said curiously. Skunge ran over to her. "Oh, geez..."

"She's in serious condition! DOnt try to do anything to her unless you can use magic. or else you'll be doing more harm than good."

Rinitte groaned. She was feeling horrible. Oh...I hurt.....all over... She turned over.

" Yes loads,but you were mad.Rinitte, DOnt try to talk! Youll end up killing yourself. Skunge, Go get some bandages, and water, and several pets that can use healing magic. Any spare elixers and easy to chew food is good too. What are you waiting for? Go!"

((Bed time!))

Need...Lulu. She has the passageway to the medical center....ow...I can't tell them though.....Only one person that I know has been to my house...and I feel horrible...too horrible to speak.

"Ahhh... Those are nasty injuries... I hope Skunge gets back soon... I owe this person my life... Cant afford to let her die..."

Rinitte opened her eyes and looked for a stick. She crawled to it and tried to write something in the dirt. It said, Got to my house find Lulu tell her to get scroll m

Olwen and Vultura had flown back with Grrfeng.

They'd discussed it perfectly.

If tranokar was alive, they'd help get rid of him,

If not, they'd take him back.

When they returned, They found that Tranokar had disappeared, and everything was back to normal, except Rinnette was out cold and Vultura sensed that she might not make it back.

"Got to my house find Lulu tell her to get scroll m? ... If I see her, I will. Hey! you!" Osari called over Olwen and Vultura and Grrfeng. " If you know where Rinitte lives, You gotta go over to her house and get scroll M. I have no Idea what it means. If you see Lulu, tell her and come back to me. Got that? Good."

Grrfeng was confused and Vultura hadn't been there for ages, but Olwen knew the way.

"This way, near Green Lane. It's over here!"

Then as she turned the corner she realised how much destruction had occurred.

Olwen saw a pile of scrolls outside a ruined house. She assumed it was Rinnette's.

The scrolls were mostly blackened with soot, so she picked them all up and used her night-eyes to see if there was any M. Grrfeng, picked the rest up and they went back to Osari.

"Do you have the right scroll?" Osari was serious. "I cant use magic, Youll have to do it. For her sake, I hope that you can."

Skunge trotted back, carrying a small bowl of water, some bandages, and Pea and Ham Baby Food. An Aisha followed behind him. "Here ya' go!" Skunge said while grinning. There was a pause of silence. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. This is Bob the Aisha." Skunge pointed to Bob. "I found him inside of the store where I bought this stuff. Pretty clever huh?"