Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Wow. That's the opposite for me. A Transmog potion was not dandy for me. But, you don't care about my life. Would you like anything else? A tour of the house? A cookie?" This gelert was a wonderful person.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay let's see," Rinnitte startedwhile drinking tea, "I used to be a snow chia. My parents were part of the government, as they still are, and I was extremely happy. One day, I came across a transmog potion. I was thirstty and young, so I drank it." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Banished. My parents gave me money, but stopped caring. That's my story. Before I bawl, lets look around the house."

Name: Tella

Species: Aisha

Color: Mutant

Personality: She's not much on topic and her mind is always wandering off somewhere else. she's also not much of a talker

Tella was just quietly picking out milk, while she heard this argument outside. It looked like a Chia and a Lupe. - Typical. She sighed. At least they TALK to someone...unlike her.

"Zhing!" Her coins fell on the ground. She picked them up and bought her milk. Later on, she was resting near a tree and saw a mysterious neopet enter a house of the same Chia that was arguing with the lupe previously. She decided to not pay a lot of atention to it.

"I started the Care for the Mutants Company of Neopia, or CMCN. That was before I drank the transmorg potion. After that, the Vice President took over. By the way, nice house. Who were your parents? They seem to be loaded." Makalu turned his head and noticed a small Doglefox door type thing. "Is that for Lulu?"

"My dad is the vice president and my mom is the treasurer. They paid for this house. That little door is for Lulu. It's her room." She opened the door for a normal neopet and Lulu ran in. "It is basically a greenhouse. It also has a small waterfall and pond." Rinnitte left Lulu to show Makalu the house. The pool, master bedrooms, living room, sun room, gym, bathrooms, powder rooms, and upper level deck. "So, do you like this place? Would you want to stay?"

"Seems nice, being the head of a big company, I had unlimited funding. But a year after I drank the potion, they cut my funding. So sure. I'd like to stay with you." Beets living in a shack. He thought. As he reached down to brush his feet, he noticed something on the ground.

"Feel free to stay as long as you wan't." Rinnitte saw Makalu staring at something. "What is it?"

Osari grinned. so the chia had a house guest? She knew it was a good Idea to bug her house. Until she saw the gelert stare at her camera. "oh no..."

Name: Olwen Grizedale

Color: Brown

Species: Lenny

Personality: Olwen is an outsider, no-one knows what she likes and she likes to be enigmatic. She owns a Pirakeet called Ringwood. Has a mutant sister called Vultura living behind the no-go area.

Olwen was annoyed. She hated the no-go area policy. She walked to her flat which overlooked the slummy area where the mutants lived. Then as she walked up her stairs, opened her door there she found post.

"Great, More bills... Bills bills, ah a letter from Vultura!" she smiled as she sorted through the recent letters and saw the letter. She sat down on her multi-print chia chair, and read.

"Dear Olwen,

I hope you're having a brilliant time in Olde Area. Not much is happening, and not much is allowed either. The neighbours I told you about, Hyan the gelert caretaker of the school here and Vikara the Kougra are getting along well. I miss you more with the days we are apart.

Love Vultura.

P.s. My Whoot keeps waking me up at 1:00am."

Olwen smiled, then prepared a basket of food and clothes. Then she sat and waited.

"What the-" I am going to hurt the person who did that. Suddenly, she had an idea. "Let's pay a visit to a certain person." That lupe was going down, try to spy on her life. She picked up a phone and dialed a number. "Tranokar? It's Rinnitte. Could you meet me outside my house? I need a little help."

"Makalu is staying over for being extremly nice. You know that lupe? The one that tried to attack me? He bugged my house with his cameras. We need to give him a lesson."

"If its a nice breezy day, I keep some windows open. My alarm also only reacts to opening a window, door, or making a lot of noise. That guy can be really stealthful or he used a petpet."

Osari shook her head. This was NOT the way it was supposed to happen. She was leaving. Going across the border, And getting a paintbrush. There was no other choice. and anyway, she couldnt go to jail. Mutants couldnt go into 'normal' prison, and mutants didnt have a prison due to lack of funding. Osari was going across. "Im going to need food... and a weapon. This will do." She picked up a titanic giant squid and her brain tree mace, and walked calmly out the door with the food in her backpack, and weapons on her belt, hidden by her cloak. Of course, she left a note.

To whom it may concern,

I am going across the border and stealing/purchasing/borrowing a paintbrush. If I return, I will not be empty handed. Do not look for me,

Osari.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"She just came to New Area 'bout three weeks ago, no one knew anything about her. I enrolled her in the local school, two days ago the teachers told me she never went to school at all." Tranokar said still standing up.