Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now it's my turn!" shouted Skunge, stuffing his hand into his bag and pulling out a Stink Bomb. He popped open the top and threw it towards Tranokar.

Unfortunatly, it missed and hit a tree behind him, causing it to rot. Erm...

"Um...Skunge? That wasn't very smart....now everyone knows where you are!" Part 3 was brisked aside so easily...can any other one work better? Part 7 should, but it wastes my energy also. Well, here goes nothing. Part 4 started to work. Multiple tornadoes, almost 30, appeared with a great intensity.

"Of course I do!" With that, Tranokar was knocked down by an invisible force called Part Five.

"Gahh!" Osari was frusterated, And floated behind trakonar. she hit him in the back of the head with her brain tree mace, in an attempt to knock him unconcious. She barly dodged the the tornados coming her way.

Guest �strophysicist

"CHAO MAI LAINIAN BOATCHIN!" shouted Tranokar and he was freed from part five, but he was barely standing, "Got anything else?"

"My Potion of Invisibility is starting to wear off" Skunge thought to himself. "Better make good use of it. I can't afford to lose Olde Area." Skunge rustled around in his bag, pulled out a Kaylas Potion Of Freezing, and crept up to Tranokar until he was about ten feet away. "Here goes nothing!" Skunge hurled the potion at Tranokar, which caused the tube to break apart and spill over him. "That should do it..." Skunge thought as he grinned. He quickly ran to hide behind some bushes until his invisibility completely wears off.

Guest �strophysicist

Just as Tranokar was being engulfed by the potion an enormous streak of green shot out of New Area. It exploded in the sky above and began to rain don upon everything. Turning everything it touched into mutants.

"This potion can't hold me for more than five minutes. My army, atack the traitors and any other pet which stands in your way!" yelled Tranokar right before the potion completly froze him. But his legs began to twitch, he wasn't going to stay frozen for long.

All of the other mutants began to walk in the rain of mutation, forcing the normal pets that fight into it.

"Arghhh!" Skunge grunted as a muntant Grundo pushed him forwards into the rain. The Grundo suddenly took his hands and wrapped them around the poor Kacheek. The grip tightened as he lifted Skung into the air. The Grundo then walked into the mutant rain, soaking Skunge with all of it's unnatural magic. "Graaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" Skunge screamed as he transformed into a mutant Kacheek. Each raindrop stung worse than the last as it repeatedly hit Skunge all over his body. His brain became visible, fangs have formed in his mouth, and his fur color changed. The Grundo then released Skunge, allowing him to hit the ground. "Ughhhhh" Skunge groaned.

Skunge Before the horrible transformation.

kacheek_skunk_baby.gif

Skunge After the horrible transformation.

kacheek_mutant_baby.gif

Osari swore as she fluttered away from the crowd. she wasn't solid, But she wasnt taking any chances of some even more mutated pet pushing her into the crowd. "..." Osari wasnt laughing. she flew north, to darigan citadel, for reinforcements. "They'll have to recognize me there... And Illusen lives there too, Ill get her help first."

Skunge lay on the ground, helpless. The once joyful Skunk Kacheek was now a miserable mutant. He pulled himself up a little, stared at a puddle of mutant rain, and saw his reflection. He looked disgusted as he lowered himself back onto the ground. Skunge shut his eyes and slowly started to fall asleep. The mutant Grundo dropping him on the groung had caused him to severely injure his legs, making unable to walk.

"Poor thing..." Osari looked mournfully upon the once skunk kacheek as she flew to meridell. "... But I dont pity him enough to put my neck on the line.. Ill save him later.In fact..." She changed her course so that she was heading to neopia central instead of meridell. When she got to neopia, she went to the nearest rare item shop. "Put me in for a shipment of as many paintbrushes as you can, My payment will be some extremely urgent news. I want lots of paintbrushes, As many as you can get." "... Yes Ma'am. May I ask what the news is?" As he handed over several crates filled with paintbrushes." "An invasion, coming from who-knows where. Ive been bottled up so long as a mutant, I forget which town I came from. But I do know that Im the heir to darigan citadel. Count yourself lucky." She walked out the door and flew with some effort in the direction of olde area.

Rinitte was half happy, half upset. For one thing, tranokar is barely standing. On the other side, anyone who touched the rain is mutant. Tranokar comes first though. Part 6 came into play. Hands of earth were pulling at Tranokar. Him being frozen in place temporarily, it'll be much easrier. Rinnite ran to comfort Skunge. "Can't keep out of trouble, can you? Shillen shwannz fiore!" Healing sparks flew from her fingers and Skunge was perfectly healed.

Leana laughed as she made it to the war area, Projecting her voice, she made an announcement that stopped the fighting. "Aye! who wants paintbrushes?" Everyone crowded around her, figting for a paintbrush. "Orderly lines people!"

Skunge felt better after hearing the word "paintbrush", for he knew he wouldn't be trapped in this hideous transformation for long. He started sprinting towards Leana but suddenly stopped for a second, turned around, and shouted a "thank you" to Rinitte. Skunge continued towards the crates of paintbrushes, spotting a Skunk one sticking out of the top.

paintbrush.jpg

Guest �strophysicist

"Ohhh... mya con gestan... moor to canin NAI!" said Tranokar, his voice raspy then boomed loud.

The mutants which stood beside him kept back from the crowd of traitors.

"Hehahahahaha! paintbrushes? what good are paitbrushes when the sky is full of green?" said Tranokar, he was regaining strength quickly.

Over the horizon more streaks of green launched out of the sky, they all exploded in the air and the mist of transmogrification potion rain down upon the city in a downpour. Most of the paintbrushes in the box were turned green and moldy as those who were turned 'normal' for a few minutes began to change back.

More streaks of green and rain, the was no escape.

"Ahhh... crud." Skunge said hopelessly as the mutant downpour of rain drenched him again. "Errgghhhh!!!!" Skunge grunted. Just like before, Skunge started to transform into a mutant Kacheek.

mutant.jpg

Maybe Skunge could use this vile body as an advantage instead of a disadvantage.

Osari looked at some of the ghost pets, Their newfound intangibilty had stopped them from turning mutant. Osari breathed a sigh of relief. "Ahhh... At least some of us are safe..."

Skunge shook violently as the dangerous rain continued to drench him all over. This time, the rain started to seep into his exposed brain, causing his mind to become mutant as well. Suddenly, the shaking had stopped. Skunge just stood there, managed to crack a smile, and started a disturbed laugh.

mutant2.jpg

"You know what?! Of all things!!" The hands grabbed every evil mutant, sadly including Skunge, but only hurting Tranokar. "Sai yannie couanda direlia!" Everyone, beside Tranokar, turned back to the way they were before.

Skunge was unaffected. "Hehehehe.... that all you got?" Skunge grinned as he made his way towards Rinitte. "You better get out of our way, or you will regret it." Skunge said seriously. "Mutants will rule! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"