Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Yeah, WHy not, We can use all the help we can get. And we'll probably get some people from the olde area too. if we're lucky. And does anyone hear cheering?" Osari was dreaming about getting a darigan paintbrush and Teasing the taunting petri's who flew so easily over all borders.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest �strophysicist

"They have their weapons, and we have ours!" continued the Gelert who was facing a rack of assorted weapons.

"There are enough weapons for those who need them, all others will use brute strength and agility to break down the border."

The Mutants continued to chant loudly.

"First, Olde Area! Then, THE WORLD!!!"

The crowd was rushing towards the weapons, while others ran to the border to knock it down.

A strange mutant stood beside Tranokar, he was a dark orange color with eyes which peirced a pure yellow.

Sweat formed on Skunge's face. He was nervous. "Has all this seperation from the mutants cause them to go mad?" Skunge asked himself. "I need to go back to Olde Area, but I'm lost and hungry." He was still hiding behind a tree, growling can be heard from his stomach. "What am I to do?"

Guest �strophysicist

A Mutant Kougra was running past Skunge's hiding spot when it paused. It sniffed the air and shook its head, then took off towards the border on all fours.

"Aw crud! look at them!" Osari pointed twords the border, There were hundereds of pets slamming it.

"Come on, Lets try to talk some sense into these people." Osari Lifted her wadjet up and bounded through the hole.

"Come on!" She strolled up to a mutant kougra (The same one that almost found Skunge)

"what are you doing? Trying to break down the border? I wouldnt, It gives a nasty shcock, as some of your friends found out." Osari gestured twords a few pets who were shaking like leaves.

"I suggest you not try to storm olde area. Your leader is a madman. Instead of making everyone else mutant, Try making yourself a non-mutant color. I can steal you a paintbrush if you like."

Guest �strophysicist

"You are a traitor to your own race." said Tranokar to Osari walking up behind the Kougra with a big gun of some kind, "Stand aside Gene."

The Kougra did as she was told and Tranokar pulled the gun's trigger. The electricity from the fence was gathering then went right into the gun. When the last bits of energy were colected the entire city of Olde Area was in darkness.

"Honderna, heal the wounded." said Tranokar to the strange looking dark orange pet behind him. With the clap of her hands, a pulse blasted. The second clap was even louder. The third clap was that of such a high pitch it nearly deafened any normal colored pet within sight.

All of the electrified pets stood talk once again and blew a gapping hole in the border wall.

Skunge bit his lower lip. The painful ringing in his ears were too much, so he let out a blood curdling scream. He always had sensitive ears that allowed him to hear the faintest of whispers and with a high pitch sound such as this, the pain was intense. Extremely intense...

Osari grinned. "Ehehe...Magic pebbles!" Suddenly hundreds of tiny stones went through the holes in the fence, heading in the direction of Trakonar.One pierced his gun."Go pay attention to the person who was screaming. And Im not a traitor, Your not My Kind. If you must know, I come from darigan citadel. If anyone here is the traitor, Its you. I could have gotten every single one of these pets a paintbrush, and I will. Just not you. You can steal one yourself. Eatta!" And she disappeared in a puff of purple smoke, singed and injured by the lightning. She showed up one mile away, In the olde area.

Makalu thought more. If this turns to war.... He didn't have time to shake the thought before a loud noise caught his attention. "They're going to crush us!" He turned to look at the building the non-mutants were toppling, an abandodned old skyskraper that was going to fall on the desperate pets.

Osai was weak from her spell, Luckily a few normal pets wanted to hear about the invasion, and took her to their house. "Why are you here?" An Ixi was wondering about why she wasent in the mutant area. "An evil pet named trakonar is planning on turning everyone mutant, He has nearly all the mutants on his side. Do you happen to have a spare paintbrush? I dont want to be destroyed by everyone else thinking Im one of trakonars minions..." "No, But I can get one for you. Ill tell everyone else about the invasion." A few minutes later Osari was a ghost.

"Not good. Tranokar is turning psychopath........" A scroll of dispear should work.... Rinnite took out the scroll. A dark scroll engulfed all intruders, meaning Skunge and Tranokar. "Ohmigosh! Hold on you little guy!" She did a flip and crushed the scroll, engulfing Tranokar in a painful cloud and helping Skunge to the ground.

Guest �strophysicist

"AH-CHA, you will have to do better then that. Honderna, use your shockwaves. Target those buildings." shouted Tranokar, the cloud disappeared and Honderna gave a powerful clap. All but a few buildings in Olde Area lost support and began to crumble at the base.

"Wow, thanks a bunch, Rinnite!" Skunge stared at the buildings that were crumbling. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Mommy.... daddy..." Skunge sadly said in a quiet tone. He then gave a quick glance at Tranokar and Honderna, tears falling to the ground. After only a few more seconds, Skunge's eyes weren't filled with saddness anymore. They were filled with rage.

((You got that clap thing from x-men 3, right?))

"Skunge, your parents are okay. The whole town got evacuated. If you want to help though, here is a scroll of the warrior." It'll make you stronger, at least strong enough to handle everyone except Tranokar. That's my job. Well, time finish all of this. I'll have to use my own invention...the fatal one... Rinnite took out her own scroll, a scroll of undefined power. It was made out of every scroll possible. "Tranokar, it's too late for you. Why couldn't you saty on the side of good? Because now, you're going down!" Rinnite took out the scroll. All of a sudden, Tranokar was taken to another dimension, the dimension of cruelty.

Guest �strophysicist

((Yeah I did, it is pretty much the same thing. Mutants fighting for rights.))

Tranokar poofed back in blackish-blue smoke.

"Is that the best you got, scrolls. Nothing but paper." said Tranokar.

The entire town was filled with mutants.

"If the normal colored pets cannot agree to give us more rights, like I have tried to do in the past. Then we will take their rights away. THEY STARTED IT RINNITE! THEY CAUSE ALL OF THIS, not me."

Rinnite smiled. "That was only part one of the scroll, there are 6 more. And they deplete your energy more and more each time. You already lost some of your energy coming back. Part 2 is next." Needles of ice came down from the sky and barraged Tranokar, freezing him inside a sheet of ice. "You caused more pain and misery that they did not deserve. Look at little Skunge over here. He's been crying because of you psychopath monster."

Guest �strophysicist

"I, I am doing what is right... THEY STARTED IT! You should know that... why are you fighting for them?"

Osari saw huge chunks of ice falling from the sky, she flew as quickly as she could to it. she saw trakonar engulfed in ice. "Boo. Im back. SOme of the normal pets gave me a paintbrush in return for warning them about the invasion. Their best warriors are ready to defend if we fail."

Guest �strophysicist

"You will have to use every scroll you have to stop me! WHOMAS!" said Tranokar, the ice exploded releasing him.

Skunge eased at the thought of his parents being okay. He then slumped down against a small tree, sighed, then shot a fiery glance Tranokar. Skunge quickly reached into a small bag he was carrying on his back, and pulled out a water snowball. He usually had this bag with him all the time because it held all the items he either played with or items that he thought looked neat. Since Skunge knew that a water snowball wouldn't have a slight chance of even hurting Tranokar, he grabbed a halfway dead plant and squeezed all of it's poisonous properties into the snowball, creating a poisonous snowball. Skunge stood up and took aim at the beast.

Good, he got through it. He's already lost more than a qaurter of his strength. Time for part three. The ground began to rumble. Rinnite smiled. This is the best part. A dragon made of fire came out of the ground and engulfed Takino. "What did you say about scrolls? That they were worthless?"

Guest �strophysicist

"HAFA DO ME SHA! Fire, please. I can manipulate any fire." The dragon turned around and was bout to throw flames at Rinnite.

Now that was unexpected...but not toally unexpected... Rinnite mumbled a little and snapped her fingers. The dragon became four, one of water, one of earth, one of blinding light, and the last one was a stormy cloud. They turned around. "Face it, I'm also ready for all occasions." The dragons engulfed Tranokar.