Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

Oh well, I'll just wait patiently then... *waits*

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, its worth the wait. (And if anyone has an idea of what it could be about, please don't post it here or anywhere else on the forums. Though I doubt You'd see this coming.)

I believe it's worth the wait, these comics always are.

You guys (You, Metroid and anybody else who makes these comics) do a great job of these :D

Seconded.

Hopefully I'll pop on sometime soon to find a shiny new comic in this topic. :yes:

Well, we're looking forward to it (well I know myself and AA are judging by his posts). How many sprite sheets do you have thus far? Like 10 or more than that?

While that sounds like a good idea, isn't the point of the sprite sheets to represent different members of the forums? If it is, then random sprites sorta don't work unless Levy just gives a random sprite to somebody...

You were last because V is near the end of the alphabet, want me to put you first?

On another note, I found a new sprite site. A site created by a dead man. http://tsgk.captainn.net/

It is still kept running, I found Metroid's old sprite on this site. Maybe those who are looking for sprites can find one here. I will put the link in the first post now.

Okay guys, I have decided to turn this one-frame comic into the beginning of an arc.

I have collected things I will need and will make the first comic tomorrow. Just a heads up, I am almost set to make it.

I can't work on it tonight because I got a US History project due tomorrow and I haven't even started. If I have time by the time I am done I will begin it.

Edit: finished the project. It is now 1:15am and I am going to bed. I promise I will begin the comic tomorrow. This gives everyone who hadn't given me a sheet time to post their's if they want to be in the comic. Night ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Night Levy! :P

I don't mind waiting for this comic, especially if you were busy with school work. I am perfectly content *continues waiting with AA and V*

'AA' should almost always be at the top, as opposed to 'Theo'. :P

Take your time Levy... get plenty of rest. :yes:

Well it depends what Levy calls you. I call you AA (I could call you Theo, but I suppose I'm used to calling you AA), but he calls you Theo therefore you are towards the bottom alphabetically. :P

And I agree with AA, enjoy your sleep.

Okay, I've been distracted. I found a full copy of the Bleach Movie Memories of Nobody on Youtube and I couldn't pass that up. Also, for the past half hour I have been trying to find Bleach 164 subbed but to no avail. I'll search for it tomorrow.

Now to work on the comic. I no longer have any distractions.

ALAS! She is done!!!!!

Unfortunately, Brittney spilled the beans in Eric's Birthday news topic and I wanted to surprise everyone closer to his birthday in a couple of weeks. Atleast I am first to say it.

Komik6-1.pngKomik6-2.png

Note: My character has a hollow mask on!!!! This is the start of an Arc I hereby dub "The Lost Sprites" Arc! Try to figure that out before the next comic.

What's your screen resolution? Mine's at 1024x768 and it looks fine to me. (BTW, I cut the image in half, check back to the original posting of the comic.

Lol! Nice comic Levy :D

I like the idea of making an Arc (I like the name as well :P ). You're pretty good at making these comics by the way. I wouldn't have a clue how to make a comic as good as that