Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Lol, nice comic Levy! I am starting to see where this is going now. It's been a really great Arc so far :D

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levy does a great job on these comics.

I'm glad he can take some time out of the day in order to keep everyone entertained and thinking about what's gonna happen next. Let's all give him a round of applause for his continuous effort on his wonderful comics. :)

*applauds*

Encore, encore! :P

By the way Levy/Metroid, roughly how long does each comic take to make? Like how long did the most recent one take?

*applauds*

Encore, encore! :P

By the way Levy/Metroid, roughly how long does each comic take to make? Like how long did the most recent one take?

For me I arrange each frame in a set and within that set, each character has their own set as well with their dialog within that set. This makes organization easier. The problem with this is that it takes longer to set up, but is worth it in the long run. With all the sprites in the most recent, it took longer than expected but it helped by just copying and pasting the first frame from the comic before. To make my border I make a white layer underneath the background centered and 6 pixels larger in height and width. With that I add an inner stroke of one pixel for the black border.

It depends on the comic, but on a short one, less than an hour. For a moderatEly long one with more than three or four sprites, a little over and hour and a half. For the most recent, over two hours I think.

Nice. I think it's time I took a serious look at Photoshop. :yes: Unfortunately I'll never be able to buy it...

XD My old sprite is there...

What was your old sprite AA?

(seven words)

It's the menacing guy at the bottom right, and the one above him is AA3 - or it could be the other way round. :P

You got it right, your's is below

Here's the new one. It took long than expected because Firefox was eating my memory.

Komik9-1.pngKomik9-2.png

I don't really feel like explaining anything. Better rethink your theories.

Ok... I definitely need to rethink my theories :P

Can you at least tell us who that guy is and what show/manga/whatever he is from?

Ok... I definitely need to rethink my theories :P

Can you at least tell us who that guy is and what show/manga/whatever he is from?

its from bleach (THE ORIGINAL NAME IS ICHIGO AND HES THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE ANIME)

:3 UHHHH.... oh and that's levy's "inner hollow" wearing a mask xD

inner hollow is the person's evil alter ego.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki#Hollow_powers

Interesting... would this have anything to do with the person Anime blasted?

Ehh? What? Brittney or the genre?

btw, due to recent problems with my PC, I can't work on a new comic right now. Hopefully my problems will be fixed soon. Wish me luck. -_^

Good luck with your PC problems Levy!

I think AA meant Anime as in Brittney and who she blasted in one of your comics before.

Well guys I give up. I am not wasting another hour trying to figure out what's wrong with Firefox. As Firefox is the only program with the problem I am uninstalling it. I am running Opera now, which is kinda like Firefox. It even has its own built in adblocker (Though they don't call it an adblocker.) I can get used to this.

EDIT: Opera isn't as big a memory hog as Firefox is! I'm loving this... Why hadn't I tried Opera sooner? And these pages load lightning fast.

EDIT:EDIT: OOOoooo, I can even choose how other websites view me. Should I trick TDN's servers into thinking I am Firefox again? EEEEE I feel like a child on Christmas morning. I can't remember the last time I got to poke around new software like this! ^_^ OMG IT EVEN HAS BUILT IN IRC CHAT! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, Opera is a very fast browser, light and efficient. I still prefer Firefox, but if Opera improves its customizability a bit I just might be convinced to switch...

Maybe you could make a comic about poking around new software? :P

Yeah... maybe somehow everybody could end up exploring the Internet Explorer 8 beta, and it explodes while we're in it. :yes: That's perfectly plausible.

Yeah... maybe somehow everybody could end up exploring the Internet Explorer 8 beta, and it explodes while we're in it. :yes: That's perfectly plausible.

lol, that one made me laugh out loud! ^_^

I promise I'll work on a comic sometime soon, right now I have to check things I may have missed...