Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

Well guys I give up. I am not wasting another hour trying to figure out what's wrong with Firefox. As Firefox is the only program with the problem I am uninstalling it. I am running Opera now, which is kinda like Firefox. It even has its own built in adblocker (Though they don't call it an adblocker.) I can get used to this.

EDIT: Opera isn't as big a memory hog as Firefox is! I'm loving this... Why hadn't I tried Opera sooner? And these pages load lightning fast.

EDIT:EDIT: OOOoooo, I can even choose how other websites view me. Should I trick TDN's servers into thinking I am Firefox again? EEEEE I feel like a child on Christmas morning. I can't remember the last time I got to poke around new software like this! ^_^ OMG IT EVEN HAS BUILT IN IRC CHAT! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

opera is really cool but i still prefer firefox cuz opera isnt compatible with lots of sites. if it didn't have that problem then i would be using opera

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the IE8 beta suggestion? I'll run the risk of supplying the interface screenies if you like. :P

Of all the browsers (beta, alpha, and current release) I've tested, my favourite is still the latest FF3 nightly... Meh, I'm not a rigid person. If a better browser turns up, I'll switch.

Well if the next comic is of the IE8 beta, it'll taste something like the contents of Opera's stomach. :yes:

Okay guys, sorry I haven't been on today. More computer problems. But I can honestly say that now these problems are finite. How? I kinda... sorta... had to wipe the hard drive. Tomorrow will be spent downloading updates and software. Don't worry, I have all your sheets on my pendrive and I have a photoshop cs2 installation file on a cd somewhere. Give me a few more days at the most. Sorry, but the virus is gone ^_^

BTW: FIREFOX ALL THA WAY! *runs away screaming and laughing manically*

Well that's good to hear. :yes: One of the reasons I chose Linux was because it doesn't have many people writing viruses for it. :P

Edit: You're not sticking with Opera?

Have a good time Levy! I'm on holidays at the moment as well. I have to go back on Tuesday though :(

@Xepha: I've tried Safari a couple of times, and it didn't really impress me... meh, I guess it runs better on Mac than other OS's.

Enjoy your break Levy! :D

Back sooner than I thought: Below is a cut and paste of the journal update I posted on dA \/

Long problematic period over the last week. My computer was infected by a Trojan which crippled my antivirus and allowed unknown amounts of problems to enter. All started last Monday when I got home, my antivirus had the alert up but it couldn't fix the problem. Firefox was effectively disabled and I was forced to work with IE6 for a while. I thought I had everything fixed when I found the virus... but I only killed one. The Trojan remained and I could not find it. In the end, I had only one option. The Trojan cut off my connection to the router and I took my last option... I wiped the hard drive.

Don't worry, everything is fine now. I always win in the end. Trojan and all accompanying viruses are eliminated. Good thing I had a back up of most my documents, pictures, music, etc on a Flash Drive. I have almost all programs reinstalled. I just need to reinstall Limewire and I'll be done. I have been meaning to wipe my hard drive anyway. The registry was a mess, many programs were missing uninstall files, and it was an overall mess. Clean slate. I feel good about this. Just in time for Spring Break! ^_^

I will work on typing Chapter 9 later, maybe tomorrow. Cya!

I will make a comic of my battle with the Trojan right now. (I need to get used to CS2 now T^T I miss CS1))

Komik10.png

Cool! I bet Levy would win cause Ichigo's awesome like that. But who knows? Anything could happen. They could be fighting, then all of a sudden Jackie Chan comes out of nowhere and pulls out this crazy laser sword shaped like a thumb and starts speaking Klingon and Anime's like "Fish tacos!" and, and, and... *conks out*

Interesting... I wonder who glued the mask on? Sounds pretty similar to butt painting to me... :P