Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

Ive just been growing very depressed since like my best friend moved away in october.

its only 11:20pm thank you very much.

Ian has addiction powers. grrr

but yeah i cant leave this place

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people have tried and failed. :yes: You just need to stay for about a month or so, and you're glued to it tighter than... something glued really tightly.

I've had several periods of inactivity on this forum, but it pulled me back and right now I'm pretty active.

*Ponders another random comic idea*

I was exaggerating on the time, I know it ain't 3am on the East Coast... I live in the eastern time zone.

My next comic will be a continuation on that little 'Take over TDN' arc.

BTW, can someone tell me how to get the language setting in my photoshop's spell check back to english? Its been stuck in German ever since I made that german equivalent image for Mike's contest.

Ah a 'Take over TDN' comic, sounds like a great idea :D

I've been trying to take over TDN since AA coaxed me over to the Dark Side. The idea of an unlimited supply of cookies and a position of power was too hard to resist. And that is how DOOM Corp was created. Sorry I got a bit distracted there :P

Erm... isn't there a language control panel in Photoshop somewhere? *shrugs* I don't really use it, so I don't know.

Ive just been growing very depressed since like my best friend moved away in october.

Ian has addiction powers. grrr

but yeah i cant leave this place

Ian does have addiction powers, indeed!

And I didn't really find the Apple comic fun... =/ Misinformation inside of it.

iMovie comes with iLife that is pre-installed on your mac when you get it... then you have free update for your version (just like for all the rest of the stuff you get). You also get the CD to reinstall it.

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy
iMovie comes with iLife that is pre-installed on your mac when you get it... then you have free update for your version (just like for all the rest of the stuff you get). You also get the CD to reinstall it.

I guess I am caught. I can no longer defend myself.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G-JdC04vBik

That vid is where I got most of the dialog. It was also made over a year ago. So I, nor they, are responsible for any changes that had taken effect during the time of the video release and now.

T^T

Eh. *shrugs* I'm not much of a video editing person anyway. I'm more of a graphics guy.

That said, I suck pretty badly at graphics as well. :P

And all the software on my Linux system is free. XD

Oh sweet! Thanks for that Levy, I'll go and check out some of the old comics now :D

MAKE NEW ONES.

ive read all the old ones numerous times =/

Well have you read the old ones in such an easy to understand site? I am proud of myself for the coding that went into that. (Too bad I've never really found something more to put on the site.)

You've got some great comics there Metroid! It's just a pity you don't make them anymore/currently.

Some of them are pretty funny :D

komik5.png

New comic. (If you can see my status message on MSN, I have other things on my mind.)

Just a simple 4 frame comic of Brittney using her super-pwnsome-mod-beam. In metroid's comics, they reduced the target to ash, but I guess I didn't want to end it too simply. Yes! It will stain! (Note: the bad attempt to censor it was a purposefully executed poor censor. That way you would know what it was.)

OH NOES! WHO DID SHE BBQ?

Me, me! *Sticks up hand* Pick me! :P

I've seen the site with Metroid's comics before, back when you first made it. :yes: But it's always nice to revisit the classics...

Nice comic Levy! Short and sweet. I wonder who she BBQ'd...

Brittney's super-pwnsome-mod-beam does look pretty powerful by the way :P

Nothing is more powerful than the classics. :yes: The main target of that beam back in the old days was Metroid...