Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That comic was great! :yes: (As I rarely use Macs, I don't really have an opinion on the Mac vs. PC thing)

But you left Linux out... XD Linux = free + open-source = PWNAGE!!!

Here is the fruit of all the caffeine!
XDDDDD

I wonder why the company decided to call itself 'Apple' in the first place...

XDDDDD

I wonder why the company decided to call itself 'Apple' in the first place...

MAYBE Ryuk was threatening Jobs and Wozniak with death if they didn't call it Apple! =P

Levy is awesome for bringing back the comics!!!! Could you use me? http://www.beyondthepixelz.com/Sprites/spyrodir.PNG In case you do not know, the people who created Spyro also created Captain Qwark.

There's gotta be a better Spyro sprite sheet somewhere. I'll look for one some time later.

There's gotta be a better Spyro sprite sheet somewhere. I'll look for one some time later.

I don't know if these are any good, but you can find a huge one here or a smaller one here.

I hope this helps :D

Well, DOOM would be happy to pay you in some cookies from our new, extra-flavoured batch. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Dead? Nope, just mind-controlled, and then only when we activate the- *cough* Don't worry, the cookies are perfectly harmless. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hey, while we are on the subject of free treats, who would like an Ice-cream bar? Theo? They are chock full of nanobots which will forcibly move your joints in any manner we see fit as soon as they are evenly distributed throughout your body nutrients and cookie dough. :D

Hmm... do I see a comic idea coming? :P Feel free to make my character look as stupid as you like if you want to.

I'll make it serving cookies. XD

But truthfully, I think Metroid got a lot of comic ideas from the random chatter constantly on the topic. It might help here too. :P I should make one later though. Maybe an idea will come to me during a dream, I've created characters from my dreams before.

Hmm... well I'm planning on writing a short story based on a dream of mine sometime. I'll submit it on deviant if I ever get around to doing it.

As for a random comic idea... how about a Mac vs. PC-ish thing, just with Windows XP vs. Windows Vista?

You mean something centred around the staff siggy pwning contest? Possibly involving an angry mob? :P

Levy i find your comics some one enlightening.

Makes me giggle alot. Which i dont do alot.

*sigh* Christine ILY forever and always!

Okay... is something wrong with Dill? Like he's posting at 3am and he's so tired his eyes are squinted and his grammar sucks?

No offense... Oh! You sig Dill... I thought you were leaving... Its hard to leave TDN ain't it?