RoS: Part 2

Anime

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've encountered a serious problem.

I started solving a 3-modifier message, and I began by using V+V+V for each first character, which equaled O for the result.

BUT ONLY FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I then removed the first modifier, then put it back in the same position. It then equaled V.

In summary, when I enter the same modifiers in the same positions, I get a different result every time.

Here are the screenshots:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Is this happening to anyone else?? :crying:

I'm getting the exact same thing as you. I thought it was just something wrong with my computer, but I guess not....

I'm getting the exact same thing as you. I thought it was just something wrong with my computer, but I guess not....

I was experiencing the same problem and then i solved one of the other 3 mod codes and now it is gone... None of the codes left look like that and none of them have the 0 w/ the dot in the center... neever thought with solving one i would become more confused

I think it's happening to everyone else.

I was experiencing the same problem and then i solved one of the other 3 mod codes and now it is gone... None of the codes left look like that and none of them have the 0 w/ the dot in the center... neever thought with solving one i would become more confused

My guess is that it's something to keep someone from getting their hands on the code and then skipping going through the other 19 messages. Thus you have to go through the process of "unlocking" the next higher steps so to speak. Thus when the three(?) 6-symbol, 3-modifiers are busted, the data is completed, allowing you further access to the codes.

Essentially, you have to solve it all!

My guess is that it's something to keep someone from getting their hands on the code and then skipping going through the other 19 messages. Thus you have to go through the process of "unlocking" the next higher steps so to speak. Thus when the three(?) 6-symbol, 3-modifiers are busted, the data is completed, allowing you further access to the codes.

Essentially, you have to solve it all!

with that said, it makes more sense now!... going to continue with this tomorrow... need to get some z's

I also need to sleep...

working on a table for level 2, and I might try to make one for level 3.

I see pink instead of white, so I definitely need some sleep.

Most of my table is done, but I'll need to look at my screenies to finish it @_@. And then do the annotation so people will actually understand it.

Hi everyone! ok I found a methode to do it. It's a bit long but it's garentee to work.

It's in excel. http://www.furnation.com/charmyshrine/b.rar

I haven't started solving the 3 mod one yet however when I am done decifering my code it will be a piece of cake. however I am not sure what gonna happend with the one who are missing information. my guess is that once i solved the 3 mod that aren't missing information I will get information for those who lack them.

I know my methode is kind of slow but until I see a better one I will stick to it XD

Hi All,

Referring to the TDN plot guide, they have listed the keys for ONE modifier, I've done the list for TWO modifier here:

XX8=X

XCV=X

X99=X

CC9=X

C88=X

VVV=X

V89=X

XXX=C

XC8=C

XV9=C

CCV=C

C99=C

VV8=C

889=C

XX9=V

XCC=V

XV8=V

CVV=V

C89=V

V99=V

888=V

XXV=8

XC9=8

X88=8

CCC=8

CV8=8

VV9=8

899=8

XXC=9

XVV=9

X89=9

CC8=9

CV9=9

V88=9

999=9

for those which code keep changing. I heard that if you finish all the lev 1 your lev 3 won't change and the same if you finish all lev 2

I have a great plan for this part of the plot:

Sit, wait and hope someone releases an effective guide

If this fails then I will randomly enter things over and over again until I get it or go mad!

well that's certainly an idea.... however even if I am gonna spend 6 good hour on this I want to do it on my own and gloth about it XD

Hi All,

I've also found out some solutions to THREE modifier messages, the main point here is, if you see the word "Incomplete Data" don't bother to solve it, because you won't be able to.

There is 2 kind of THREE modifier messages:

1) Those with 6 symbols (which I translate the symbol as - ZXCV89)

2) Those with 7 symbols (which I translate the symbol as - ZXCV890)

The messages that have 7 symbols are those that has "Incomplete Data", so skip them. Once you've completed one of the THREE modifier with 6 symbols, the data for messages that have 7 symbols will now be completed. Unfortunately the list of combinations & answers is different for those with 6 symbols & 7 symbols.

I've worked out the list for THREE modifier (those with 6 symbols) but not those with 7 symbols just yet. Here is the list for THREE modifier with 6 symbols:

ZZZZ=Z ZZZ8=8

ZZX9=Z ZZXC=8

ZZCC=Z ZZVV=8

ZZV8=Z ZZ99=8

XXXC=Z XXXX=8

XXVV=Z XXC9=8

XX99=Z XX88=8

CCCC=Z CCVV=8

CCV8=Z CC99=8

VV88=Z VVV8=8

8899=Z 8888=8

ZZZX=X ZZZ9=9

ZZC8=X ZZX8=9

ZZV9=X ZZCV=9

XXX8=X XXXV=9

XXCV=X XX89=9

CCC8=X CCCV=9

CCV9=X VVV9=9

VV89=X 8889=9

ZZZC=C

ZZXV=C

ZZ89=C

XXC8=C

XXV9=C

CC89=C

ZZZV=V

ZZXX=V

ZZC9=V

ZZ88=V

XXX9=V

XXCC=V

XXV8=V

CCC9=V

CC88=V

VVVV=V

VV99=V

There is 1 missing combination which is 9999, I couldn't figure this out because I don't have this option in all my messages, if you know please share with us.

Hopes this helps.

Wow, now that's helpful. :D I suppose not many people enjoy breaking codes as much as I do though...

Hi All,

I've also found out some solutions to THREE modifier messages, the main point here is, if you see the word "Incomplete Data" don't bother to solve it, because you won't be able to.

There is 2 kind of THREE modifier messages:

1) Those with 6 symbols (which I translate the symbol as - ZXCV89)

2) Those with 7 symbols (which I translate the symbol as - ZXCV890)

The messages that have 7 symbols are those that has "Incomplete Data", so skip them. Once you've completed one of the THREE modifier with 6 symbols, the data for messages that have 7 symbols will now be completed. Unfortunately the list of combinations & answers is different for those with 6 symbols & 7 symbols.

I've worked out the list for THREE modifier (those with 6 symbols) but not those with 7 symbols just yet. Here is the list for THREE modifier with 6 symbols:

ZZZZ=Z ZZZ8=8

ZZX9=Z ZZXC=8

ZZCC=Z ZZVV=8

ZZV8=Z ZZ99=8

XXXC=Z XXXX=8

XXVV=Z XXC9=8

XX99=Z XX88=8

CCCC=Z CCVV=8

CCV8=Z CC99=8

VV88=Z VVV8=8

8899=Z 8888=8

ZZZX=X ZZZ9=9

ZZC8=X ZZX8=9

ZZV9=X ZZCV=9

XXX8=X XXXV=9

XXCV=X XX89=9

CCC8=X CCCV=9

CCV9=X VVV9=9

VV89=X 8889=9

ZZZC=C

ZZXV=C

ZZ89=C

XXC8=C

XXV9=C

CC89=C

ZZZV=V

ZZXX=V

ZZC9=V

ZZ88=V

XXX9=V

XXCC=V

XXV8=V

CCC9=V

CC88=V

VVVV=V

VV99=V

There is 1 missing combination which is 9999, I couldn't figure this out because I don't have this option in all my messages, if you know please share with us.

Hopes this helps.

these are not the only combinations i'm afraid! for example 998c becomes 9 and you don't have it at all!

Erm, This is crazy, I don't even know what to do. Why must it always be so hard? :P

Edited: I don't really understand that modifier-thing. Because if I take the same symbol again it changes... If you understand.

WOW, this is a lot more complicated than first appearances.

1 and 2 mods were easy, but im now completely and utterly stuck on the 3 mod.

The number of different combinations are too great for my little peice of A4 paper.

When was this released out of interest? I knoticed some comments mention that peeps have been doing this for hours.