RoS: Part 2

Anime

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, mindy, I've just checked my guide and the link is working.

http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/hq.phtml

Here it is. ;)

i tired that this is what i got

Sarah, go back to your room. Play with your toys. Forget about the

ERROR 404

Sorry! The page you requested could not be found on Neopets.

Rest assured, we have noted this page in our register of bad links, and we'll take care of it.

am i doing something wrong or forgetting to do something so that i can get to the hq?

I got the same thing as a lot of others here... I entered the text (all) from the text i got (no “INCOMPLETE DATAâ€) and it shows nothing... just you can do it as many times as you want.. No reaction.. :(

I hereby come forth to announce that powerpk (aka ninboy) has been sadly frozen, for programming the solver. It was rapidly accepted by the plot boards, and TNT traced it back to him. :(

I advise all people that still have to complete the modifier 3 messages to use ninboy's program at your own risk. I will not be responsible if you get frozen for doing this. Like I said, not everyone who used this has been frozen, but I advise not using this if you want to be on the safe side.

Thanks.

Edit: Due to new information; link removed. TNT has deemed decoder programs cheating. No action will be/has been taken again you on TDN Forums

The full reason is at the link above. ninboy states there is no problem to use the calculator, but some people have been frozen, so I'm not so sure. Be cautious. :)

The people that did get frozen were probably foolish enough to announce how they did it.... ON THE NEOBOARDS!

There's a risk if you announce it to the world. XP

I don't see why TNT is doing that. It's their own fault for making such a difficult puzzle. They can't seriously expect us all to be college kids and prodigies. Normal people need help on stuff like this. Especially since the most explanation we got was "Drag and drop the alien writing to decode the message!"

hey i got the second part to finnally work the first part didnt regester for some reason dont know why but im stuck on some of the second coders and the decoder one of the players gave dosent work for mine :(

You can't solve 2 mod messages with ninboy's solver, those are only for 3 mods.

Guest theoceanfaerie

Aw, man, I accidentally hit the back button after solving the transmission about the civilian vessels and now I don't get to solve the rest of them or get that cool banner? What's up with that?

i have finnally compleated it not sure how i did it but i got all done now we just wait and see the next part any speculations on what we will have to do?

I hope it's fighting in the Battledome, 'cos that's my area of expertise, and I'm getting really tired of all those puzzles.

If TNT continue like this they will head straight into the same failure that happened with the last 3 plots...

Any1 has any guide for two's? I got some three's but still not done with two's.. :(

I suggest using trial and error, it's the best way. Worked for me, although a little tedious.

I am now a little confused....I was basically going through checking all combinations (I'm on three modifiiers) So I start with 1 as the first modifier, then 2 and the second, then test all of them in the 3rd part right....okay, well I put one of my codes into the third modifier twice in a row because I clicked on the wrong one.....but my result was different than it was before!!! So I decided to try it a few times and ever time I put the same modifiers in I get a different result....now how on earth is this happening? This makes things even harder!!! Has anyone else ran into this?