RoS: Part 2

Anime

There is 1 missing combination which is 9999, I couldn't figure this out because I don't have this option in all my messages, if you know please share with us.

9999 (tttt) = V

This symbol has no set value: kdsafj.jpg I'm wrong. They stay. But it doesn't matter. Doom Bringer has the best thing ever! Use it for your mod 3s!

As you decrypt the other sets, they go away. Just do the sets that don't have it in them.

For refrence, I think we should set variable names for the symbols. I'm thinking something like,

8.jpg = 8

C.jpg = C

T.jpg = T

V.jpg = V

X.jpg = X

Z.jpg = Z

Its getting too confusing just reading people's posts because there are different variables for the same symbol.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally finished! Took me a while though :P

Solution for the 3 Modifier codes!

Tested and working by Will.

Author: Ninboy

DISCLAIMER: This method is legal and works. However, I will not be responsible for any damage caused by this guide.

Ok, I've found the definitive solution!

A guy who goes by the name of Ninboy has created a program that given your data of a 3 mod puzzle, it's possible to give you the solution so you only have to insert them into the boxes.

Let's go to the instructions:

1- Open this page: http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/hq.phtml. Right click on the page and click "View Source".

Find a line that looks like this:

'https://images.neopets.com/space/ros/puz2_0cdaacfc55.swf?baseurl=www.neopets.com〈=en&r=88652096'

That bolded number (88652096 in this case) is your user-id in this plot. Note: That is MY code, and obviously yours will be different.

2- Now open this page (actually CLICK on it...don't copy and paste, otherwise you'll get a bunch of random stuff):

http://www.neopets.com//space/ros/puz2_dat...d={a}&r={b}

and replace "{b}" with your user-id!

3- Now go to this page:

http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/puz2_data.phtml?m=i

to get the code of the message you want to decode. Note: They will be ordered, but you should check to see if the hex code of the message you want to decode is the same as the one you have open.

Now replace the "{a}" with your message id!

http://www.neopets.com//space/ros/puz2_dat...d={a}&r={b}

4- Copy the entire page that loads. Note: If there is INCOMPLETE DATA at the end, you need to use another message. You cannot solve Incomplete Messages yet!

5- Go here:

Due to new information; link removed. TNT has deemed decoder programs cheating. No action will be/has been taken again you on TDN Forums

Now, if your message has that annoying circle with points and a dot in its center (the one that looks like an egg), select WITH circle symbol! If not, select without. Copy the ENTIRE code into the box above and press 'Generate'!.

6- Your solution will show up (well, there may be more than one, but one of them works for sure).

The numbers that come up are the three OPTIONS you should put into the MODIFIER boxes in the actual Neopets plot step. If you look closely, you'll see that each line has a number next to it.

The three numbers ninboy's program generated are the ones that should be used.

Repeat with another non incomplete data until you solve all of those and then do the same for the previously incomplete data ones which can now be solved.

This works for INCOMPLETE DATA 3 mods ONLY IF you have completed the 3 mod ones without the INCOMPLETE DATA message.

Thank you to ninboy for creating this finder and helping us all out on this very hard step. :)

Due to new information; link removed. TNT has deemed decoder programs cheating. No action will be/has been taken again you on TDN Forums

If you have any questions, please contact ninboy (Neopets username: powerpk) or me, by PM. Thanks.

It's a pity that's now considered illegal :P

Yep, thats the same guide I linked to in an earlier post guys. It works and it's great!

I know, that's why I decided to post it here, so everyone can follow. ;)

Good luck to everybody on this step, it's a hard one!

I wonder if Part 3 will be a war part? It's been a while since my last war plot (Battle for Meridell lol)

I didn't, but I did just now, still no workee :P

Do i need to paste the first line, and then second line.

Like this is my code:

ca277cf3b0846b95|0||BBCAFECB|DBAECBED|3|DEBADECD,CACEFCDB,BDFEADBC,DBFAFCAA,DBFC

DFAA,AFACFCEC,FDEDCBBE,ACEBDEEF,EBDBDCCC,CAAFEAFA,FAEAEAAC,AABBFEBA,AFBAFBED,BCA

BDAFD,ADDDBEEF,EFCCEAFD,EFCADAFA,EADADFDC,CABDBEEF,ABAEAEAB,FBEADEDC,BAECEDBF,ED

DBADFC,EDCACFDA,DDEFDCFC,FACDCEEF,ADEFBFDC,DCFBEFBC,CABACADF,FBDECEFA|18

Message ID:|Key:|Result:|Target:|Back To Inbox|Modifier 1:|Modifier 2:|Modifier 3:|

Do I paste the 2nd line of that?

I have a problem.

I get to the bit with the code we're meant to copy.

I paste the first line, No answers come up.

I paste the second line as well as the first, still no solutions?

Try both options (with dots too) and copy the entire text! ;)

Don't forget to refresh once you've found the right message, I forgot and did a few needless puzzles :P

Ok got it Thanks all, and thanks Ninboy (even though there is a 90%, he will never see this :P )

Then Neomail him if you want to thank him. Don't expect a response from him, though, he now receives a ton of fan mail. :P

Ha. I think we gave his server too much use.

http://190.39.146.84/ninboy/

Heh, true. I'll update the guide on the 3rd page soon with the new server when it's up. ;)

Edit: It's up! Due to new information; link removed. TNT has deemed decoder programs cheating. No action will be/has been taken again you on TDN Forums (temp server, but works!)

I've updated the guide with the temporary server.