Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Ian

Ok, so I must be doing this wrong because I know I found one of the weapons, I'm 100% positive that it is correct but I don't get anything when I click on it in the battlepedia, is that where you are supposed to find it?

If I'm not supposed to ask that question (I read the rules, still not sure if this is against the rules) please don't answer, thanks :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you had found one, Jerry would have told you! Make sure you are log in and try to see the weapon again. If nothing happens, then it's because that's not a Weapon of Mass Destruction! =o

How do we find the items? word

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words; "word" does not count as a word.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When all isle fails, look at each one by one

That will be a loooong way :P I'm at 13 weapons discovered, but I will maybe begin to apply that to find the lastest. o_O

Will the part 2 be unavailable if you don't complete the part 1 ? :crying:

Heh, seems my experience on Battledome weapons hasn't been helping me a lot with this plot - I've only found 1 weapon. I understand easily what Jerry says, but the weapons aren't what he says - red herrings, most likely.

Edit - 6 now. ;) This is actually quite easy. Heh.