Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Ian

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get Part 2... what does Altador have to do with any of this? And do the things the Robo Sloths say have to do anything with the codes?

do we put only the numbers, or do we add hyphens " - "?

No, you don't need hyphens there! Do not think too hard! @_@

I still don't get Part 2... what does Altador have to do with any of this? And do the things the Robo Sloths say have to do anything with the codes?

Well, I don't know really. You should just explore around and see if something could help you. Some people were able to complete part 2 without understanding it... Good Luck anyway!

i think i have the wrong info... i don't how i got it but i did... i have tried every case combination with the characters i was given and nothing works...i guess i don't need the sloth themed headers... but when its over it would be nice to know what exactly i did wrong... but what i did accomplish was fun and thanks and i look forward to future plots!

I have a question: after the plot is officially over, can someone explain the system used to defeat the robots in the second part? I never actually figured it out; it's been driving me nuts. <_<

I would like to know me too what's the system for the robots, and what are the clues relied to each stolen weapons (I got some of them by pure luck :S ). I hope Ian will make a solution page. That would be great. :)

EDIT: YES! Just finished the third part! *happy* ^_^

Thank you for the plot TDN, it was funny :wub_anim:

Congratulation to everyone who finished the plot! Very demanding and challenging, but rewarding.

And to everyone who's still trying: just read the posts on this board carefully. Everything you need to know is here (i.e. listen to Jerry!)

Good luck!

Yesss!!

Finally complete :graduated: The 3rd part did indeed seem a tad bit easier than the rest, but overall still a fun miniplot. Good work Ian & co!! And Jerry should really lay off the coffee....

Don't over think yourself for the pin, it's very simple.

On a slightly other note, I'm glad that Jerry is off the coffee. Because he helped me finish the plot earlier today. :D

i dont think im over thinking it.( if that even made sense) But im really thinking of quitting and just looking at the solutions. I dont think the prize is worth it if TNT banned TDN from giving actual Neopets prizes( NP, PB, yada yada yada)

i dont think im over thinking it.( if that even made sense) But im really thinking of quitting and just looking at the solutions. I dont think the prize is worth it if TNT banned TDN from giving actual Neopets prizes( NP, PB, yada yada yada)

They didn't banned TDN... it's against their Terms and Conditions in general. (Which is why you can't hold contest in guilds, for example).

I think the prize for completing our mini plot is quite cool ;p It gives you a privilege, after all!