Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Ian

Hi Neopians,

We've had some major troubles with Dr. Sloth on our new Battlepedia! In fact, he's STOLEN 15 important weapons from our Battlepedia. Rumor has it that he's planning on using this weapons of mass destruction against the planet of Neopia! Who knows what kind of evil that entails! CAN YOU STOP HIM? Sign up for a tdnAccount at our Battlepedia (if you already haven't) and then enter into the plot!

mass-destruction-ban3239_1.png

We need your help!

This is a TDN plot, NOT a developing Neopets plot.

Ian

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Its not sloth, its the terrorists! Saddam came back from the dead and somehow got into the TDN battlepedia for... some... reason... TwT

Will this be over tomorrow? Or will I have the time to work on it this weekend after midterms? If that's supposed to be a surprise, that's fine too.

Will this be over tomorrow? Or will I have the time to work on it this weekend after midterms? If that's supposed to be a surprise, that's fine too.

It shouldn't be over tomorrow, although I've no idea when it's going to close. Ian didn't say anything about it.

I'm sure you'll have time to complete it. I hear there is a part 2, and this is only part 1, so I'm sure you will have time. Now, go study! :P

So uh... is this kinda like the Kalium Echo plot? Shared prize w/e? yada yada yada?

Ian is keeping the prize a secret. Not even the staff knows. :O

Edit: V and I posted at the same time. :P

Ian is keeping the prize a secret. Not even the staff knows.

So can members post the answers to the ploton the forums? I want to see this answered before someone does and gets into trouble.

So can members post the answers to the ploton the forums? I want to see this answered before someone does and gets into trouble.

Nope, posting answers or helping anyone in ANY way is considered cheating and you WILL be disqualified.

This is stated on the plot HQ so all people actively participating in the plot should be aware of this. ;)

Coffee is a powerful force. :yes: Especially the extra-strong mix I slipped into Jerry's-*cough* Ahem, I'll just go see if I can clean out the plumbing. :shiftyeyes_anim:

If have more than 20 clues and there's only 15 stolen weapons. o_O I have found 9 of them, can't figure the others (at least for the moment ^_^ *like puzzles like these*).

how do you select the weapon you think is stolen?

I need clues...

Just click on it in the database. If you guessed the right weapon, the red pteri will congrat you. If not, that's it isn't a stolen weapon. Don't forget to log in in your battlepedia account before. ;)