Ace Zafara Avatar Update!

Superfly

Neopets has done a little revamp of

Advert Attack which now makes the avatar EASY to get. :) I even got it.

acezafara.gif

To use me on the NeoBoards you'll have to get 700+ Points!

Yep, that's correct, according to our friends at avatarlog the score for the avatar has been set at 700+. TDN has updated it's Avatar Section where you can view how to get all of Neopias avatars (with the Bonju exception, of course)!

If anyone has any updated information on this avatar (you didn't get the avatar with that score...etc.) please feel free to post in our awesome comments. ;)

Haha, congrats! I just barely made it with a score of EXACTLY 700 points. :| I was a little scared towards the end there.

Thanks guys, I just got the avatar as well.

It took me two tries, the first time I got 660 (pretty close) and the second time I got it easily with a score of 734

Thanks for alerting me to this as I would have had no idea otherwise.

YES! I finally got it.

After about six tries or so, I finally got it.

I realized I could stop the game from lagging after setting the quality to Low and the screen to it's smallest size after the fourth attempt.

I'm a little slow at this game...

HAHA Izzy I did the same thing as you! But the second time I got it again so I am still considering it my first try lol. I am extremely happy the changed it! I tried so much for it before and was always off just a little, but could never get the right score!

I wonder if TNT will make the game a little tougher when they realize that everybody's finding it too easy. :P

I need this avatar. I will play this game as soon as possible this evening. I can't for the moment (playing Neopets at office is impossible ^^). Hope TNT will not change the requirements before *crosse fingers*

It's very easy- before I got it just now with 764 points my high score was 385.

hahah me too! my high score was in the 300's

i found that if you just drag the windows to the bottom edge of the screen instead of closing them it's faster

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D yay!

Pfiouu I got it with 702 points! Thanks you 7r6, your trick about putting the adverts at the bottom edge helped me. :)

I will never play this game again lol (I hate adverts :D).

PS: avy #188 ^_^