Ace Zafara Avatar Update!

Superfly

Firefox is free. It comes with a highly effective built in pop-up blocker. The same goes for most other modern browsers.

But for Advert Attack, something like this works better. *Waves giant laser cannon*

Guest Guest_jjn_*

I scored 750 on Advert Attack but no avatar. Granted, I had exceeded the 3-game submission limit, but that hadn't prevented me from getting an avatar with other games before (isn't that you can get the avatar, but not a trophy, if you've already submitted 3 scores?). I'll try again tomorrow and I'll (hopefully score enough points to) let you know.

No, I think it's the other way round. You can submit a trophy score after the first 3, but not an av score.

I'm pretty sure that you can't get either. I remember something about TNT saying in an editorial that you can't get a trophy, and I'm pretty sure avvies wouldn't work either.

Guest Guest_jjn_*

Ok, just got the avatar by scoring 704. It was the 2nd submission for the day, so maybe I didn't get it yesterday because I had exceeded the daily submission limit.

But that's strange: I had exceeded the limit when I got the Feed Florg avatar, but eventhough my score was high enough for a trophy, I didn't get one. I asked at the Neopets boards and I was told that you can get an avatar even if you've exceeded the submission limit, but not a trophy. I have a vague recollection of reading something relevant on the Neopian Times, but I could be wrong. The only thing I'm certain of, is the instance of the Feed Florg avatar.

I got it too. I think that they not only lowered the threshold to get the avie, but it seems like the game itself is easier. Got it with a 722 (3rd try) but before that my high was just under 500. Maybe I was just more awake this time...

Hmm... I was under the impression that TNT made the game easier, while they actually increased the score needed for the avvie.