AAA Returns!

Anime

I guess any of those options would work, Metroid. :P

I'm glad AAA is back. I never really got many of his challenges done the first time, so here's to a second chance! :D

*parties*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This time, I will offer five challenges per day each day for one week."

Straight from the virtual mouth of a certain Blumaroo. With an abnormally large head.

Thanks a bunch! I'll have to play the games, everyday. >_< So, can we get the avatar from it, too?

Boy, I need to get some Neocash. I really want some off AAA's stuff. (Seriously, I find it awesome!)

The Qasalan Expel game is being mean to me. sad.gif

Or maybe I'll luck out in the Neocash Giveaway.

Or I could stop being lazy and go to the store and pick up a five dollar card or something. xP

Yeah, some of his stuff is nifty... to bad the Qasalan Expel doesn't like me either; I'm not eligible for the Neocash Giveaway; and nowhere here sells NeoCash cards XD

But, er, to get back on topic... I wonder what the games will be tomorrow...

Finally, a challenge to look forward to. ^_^

I am mad that I allready spent my 5 scores a day for Meerca Chase... soooo hope I'll be able to do that challenge tomorrow!

But YAY for AAA being back - Neopets was getting boring for me

It's 150 points. You played 5 times and didn't hit that high?

Lol I hope the av is re-released for this Challenge, I didn't get a chance last time. I also like the nice shiny trophies :D .. Lol, I got a fish negg in gravity mode in Meerca Chase, I was so surprised.

I get them often in gravity mode :) Try entering the world challenge if you get a very high score for meerca chase.

Good luck everybody with the challenges.

Lucky you Xepha (what should I call you? Xepha,V?), the highest I'd even gotten before that was a power negg but I don't play MC II often... I hope tomorrows challenges were as easy as todays, but I honestly doubt it. But because of my awesome time zone, I'll be up at 12:00 NST too see the new challenges ^_^

I achieved Level 2 Games Master pretty easy so far, but its going to get much harder! ^_^

21st Day of Storing

Challenge 1: Send a score in five different qualifying Flash games.

Prize: Braku Berry Juice

Challenge 2: Add three qualifying Flash games to your list of Favourites.

Prize: Fun Games

Challenge 3: Track down a score of 100 in The Usul Suspects.

Prize: Strawberry Usul Shake

Challenge 4: Send a score of 200 In Edna's Shadow.

Prize: Edna

Challenge 5: * Score 300 in Tyrannian Mini Golf

* Score 200 in Wingoball

* Score 50 in Tug 'O' War Prize:

Prize: Robotic Golf Club

As an answer to previous questions, yes you can still complete challenges from yesterday. Enjoy!!

Yeah, I finished them all too, which I thought was a good thing until I realised I to wait a whole day to do it again :ohno: ...

Can anyone give some information on the whole "Qualifying Games List" thing? Like how come some of my scores get accepted on it, but others don't. Even really crappy scores (just passing minimum score) get accepted, but some higher scores don't. Weird?

=} heeeeey!!

Ihad the same problem about the "Qualifying Games" to put on my favorites... you just have to add to you Favorites Games List, 3 of the games that you played with this... "AAA" thing.... ^_^

Sweet! I've been AWOL for a long time (if you've noticed, lol) from TDN, due to the Altador Cup finishing and so on, and as this a sort of plot, I'll happily participate and play again, not to mention being active again.

:)