AAA Returns!

Anime

gmsmstr_crntevnt.gif

AAA has come back with a new gaming challenge! Instead of there being one game to beat a day, there are several challenges that you can complete for prizes. If you wish to take the challenges, just go here and click "Click here to start!" to get started!

We now have a page just for this Games Master Challenge! Everything you need to know about it can be found here!

Day 1 Information

Secret Game: 150+ in Meerca Chase.

Theme Games: Itchy Invasion (125) and Cooty Wars (150).

Sending Game Challenges: You can send game challenges here - if you have no one to send them to the username "nonstickglue" will work just fine (all requests will be rejected but you will still get credit).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that the prizes were pretty fair considering how easy it was to complete all of the challenges. I'm squirming in my boots thinking about how much harder they might get.

General opinion on the Charter boards is that people will be able to complete it tomorrow - they say because otherwise it isn't fair to those who played their maximum times of the games earlier in the day. I don't know if thats what it will be or not; when I first read on the challange page I thought it sounded like they would only be completeable on the one day...

Boy, I need to get some Neocash. I really want some off AAA's stuff. (Seriously, I find it awesome!)

The Qasalan Expel game is being mean to me. :(

Or maybe I'll luck out in the Neocash Giveaway.

Or I could stop being lazy and go to the store and pick up a five dollar card or something. xP