AAA Returns!

Anime

I've got 9/10 so far, I can't seem to get 300 Points in Golf...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a little trouble with the mini golf, so I kept retrying the game until I got a hole in one on the first hole. :D

I now have the level 3 trophy.

I got some lucky holes in golf to get to 300, but today was definately harder than yesterday. It makes me kind of worried about my chances of doing all the challenges. Tomorrow is going to be much harder, I hope I don't struggle too much. By the way, nice av and sig Meep, I love Family Guy

Guest Flarezi

Does anyone know yet what is today's (day 3) Theme Challence or Secret Game Challenge's game?? o_O

I love this event but I don't want to play ALL the games to figure what those secret games are.... <3

Pop! Goes the Secret Challenge

You'll have to burst a few bubbles to earn a score of 400 in Faerie Bubbles!

and

This Challenge Does Not Exist

Aaa says, "Sorry, this challenge does not exist."

* Score 400 in Jelly Blobs of Doom

* Score 300 in Bouncy Supreme

* Score 250 in Attack of the Gummy Dice

I've got my awesome new shiny trophy, but now I have to wait til tomorrow to do more challenges :guiltysmiley: ...

Hey HBK! Welcome back!

It's certainly a good timing to come back :D

I'll try to complete my challenges today! yay!

Yup, me is back and here to stay!

Now, I'll complete my daily challenge - most are quite easy. ^_^

The hardest one was the favorite adding thing... I knew they had to be ones on the list, so I kept adding... and was wondering why it was completing... And realized 2 minutes ago it was because my favorites were full ^^

XPP Done them all now, so far.

I'm sorry for posting again as a guest, but I really need help on the water horse thing. Any tips or hints would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Guest Kargach
I'm sorry for posting again as a guest, but I really need help on the water horse thing. Any tips or hints would be appreciated.

Change the settings to "low" quality and "small" screen size on the game page before loading it, that seems to be helping some people. Or just find a faster computer to play it on!

Thanks, I tried that. Sadly, it didn't work. I could still only get around 20-30 points. Are there any other ways? I really want that trophy.

Hey! I need help with getting a 350 on Bruno's Backyard Breakaway!

The highest score I could get after many tries was a 100. Plz and thx u!!

The best advice I can give you for BBB is to hand the potions up all at once, you get more points for that.

I've only gotten 17/20 so far, I'm aiming for 25 since I like how the trophy looks.

I've gotten all 20 so far, what challenges are you struggling with?

hey, i was wondering what the secret game and 2 of the petpet games are.

i have the petpet cannon and the feed florg.

i would really appreciate it if someone enlightened me! :)

The secret game is 800 in Goparokko. The two other petpet games are 300 in Petpetsitter and 50 in Snowbeast Snackrifice

I have finished 15/20 challenges. I can't do the challenge sending challenges because you can only send a challenge card to a neofriend, and to make a neofriend you need to be 13 or over. :(

The secret game is 800 in Goparokko. The two other petpet games are 300 in Petpetsitter and 50 in Snowbeast Snackrifice

thanks! :)

I have finished 15/20 challenges. I can't do the challenge sending challenges because you can only send a challenge card to a neofriend, and to make a neofriend you need to be 13 or over.

No, you can type in a username as well - it doesn't have to be chosen from the NF list :)