Altador Cup: Prize Shop Update

hrtbrk

TNT has decided to reward all participants 2,800 prize shop points to be able to afford the AC XIX Commemorative Stamp (or whatever you choose to buy).  The bonus points are expected to arrive on accounts sometime tomorrow, September 24th.

This decision comes after TNT had added the stamp to the prize shop several days after initial prize shop release and players had already spent their points.

AC XIX Commemorative StampAC XIX Commemorative StampAC XIX Commemorative Stamp

ac_xix_winners.png

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

the Snowflakes win again .... while a lot of us who made one small mistake in the past still can't get our old accounts back ....

I completely understand your frustration, and I think it's important to acknowledge the broader implications of TNT's recent decisions. Releasing the stamp just two days after the prize shop opened felt unfair, especially after they encouraged players to spend their points. Many of us had been tracking the shop and had already made purchases under the impression that the offerings were final.

It's worth noting that players who dedicated a lot of time and effort to the game should be rewarded. Allowing those who invested significant hours to earn the stamp is a reasonable move, particularly since the value of prizes had already diminished as players rushed to sell their stored items.

While I recognize the argument about players with low tier rankings receiving equal treatment, enforcing a fair system could be tricky. Perhaps the best approach would be to ensure that only those who genuinely earned the points equal to the stamp—through consistent gameplay—would qualify for the stamp.

Ultimately, TNT is trying to strike a balance between player satisfaction and fairness. It's clear they can’t please everyone, but I believe this decision was a step towards honoring those who committed time and effort to the game. They deserve recognition, especially after the confusion created by the timing of the new item release. It's about acknowledging the dedication of the player base and making sure that hard work is rewarded, even in the face of miscommunication.

they should've given the points to those who made AllStar and above .. it was really easy to make AllStar this year anyway , but all the freeloaders getting 2800 points ? this defeats the purpose of hard work . And yes it's TNT's fault to begin with  but we all knew there was a stamp missing , and people should've been a little more cautious and patient spending their points ... 

what I was referring to is that the old TNT were so strict .. however the current TNT are just trying to please everyone whether it is deserved or not 🙂

I appreciate your input , Aria xoxo