The Anime/Manga Thread

fun_time_mathias

Really? I loved the art more than the story for some reason, guess I'm just that weird and crazy. Then again, that means I can steal away Wolfwood by making everyone chase after Vash and his donuts.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat always pops up when you least expect it to, it'll probably end up on a bar stool while Millie is firing off her gatling gun at somebody who tried to hurt Meryl.

• 1 month later...

I can draw anime! For some reason Us chinese can draw anime(yes I am cantonese>>) the two most famous anime was naruto and bleach before it was inuyasha I wasted like 5 days watching those series and it ends at nothing... did'nt have a ending. it never says what happens. which make me angry. I mean they end right after inuyasha fused himself with the sacred jewel the end and then what happened? God the aurthor so lazy! ANd her drawing so simple and plains and there pratically basic I can't beleive she won a trophy for best anime drawer-.- bleach my favarite GO BLEACH GO BLEACH GO BLEACH YAY BLEACH!!

I felt that the movies were quite lacking. They seemed like filler. *shrugs*

I'm right now watching Fate/Stay Night. It's actually a decent anime, so far. I'll keep you all updated as I continue to watch it. :wink: