The Anime/Manga Thread

fun_time_mathias

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. That anime/manga was hilarious! Manga's still coming out though -cant wait-.

I actually love shoujo and all that romance/comedy stuffs but I also enjoy violence and blood. Lol. I guess

I basically like almost all genres! x3

I knew there was a reason I stopped watching Yu Yu after the plot where Yusuke beats that one super powerful demon dude with the awesome accomplices, like the doctor who wouldn't die and the sniper who could use anything as a weapon to hunt down his targets. It's been so long I don't remember any names besides the heroes, like Hiei, Kurama and Yusuke.

Well, I think you stopped watching because they changed the time from nights to mornings at 5:30am on Cartoon Network. >.> You missed all of the demon world tournament to find the ruler of demon world. After that, the series ends. :glasses:

I watched a lot of Yu Yu Hakusho. Then I stopped. I think it was 'cause I moved on to new anime and such and also CartoonNetwork started showing it at inconvinent times for me. X3

Yep. It was nice to watch something that I had been into at a younger age. Good times. Now I'm watching Hanaukyo Maid Team: La Verite. It's good, and it seems like the main character the only male character throughout the entire show. v_v;; Also, for the first couple episodes, there's a gratuitous amount of nudity, so do not watch if you're under 17. >.>

-Collapses- Naruto is hugely popular here too, which is a shame because a lot of really stupid people have begun to pick it up and blither on and on about it. Bleach has a quiet following, and there's always the group I hang out with that reads everything and then some. I just can't read anything now because my quest to get into college and keep up an all A and B year is draining me of energy.

My school had an anime club, which I was part of my freshman year (high school, mind you)... but then it just fell apart, which is a shame because it was sort of fun... sort of creepy, too in a way but fun. I agree with you, Mathias, a huge amount of people started following Naruto, and Bleach not so much. I like Bleach much more than Naruto. gah.

I hear ya on the grades as well.... oy. :P good luck to you!

*funny story.. not really.. just foolish.

I went out to get the next volumes of Chobits that I needed and I got 6&7 then I got home and realized that I didn't have 5. I wanted to cry... because there is no way I can read them out of order. I'm still waiting to get 5, 6&7 have been sitting in my room for over a week now. ;_;

I watch anime occasionally but my mum doesn't really like me to. The only ones I've watched that I particularly like are Black Cat and Princess Mononoke.

Agreed, the manga is especially enjoyable but the japanese, original anime before 4kids butchered it is good too, Luffy isn't more annoying than spongecrap then. Atleast Bleach was pretty decent VA wise in the states even though I prefer the manga so much more. And trust me, the grades will not be easy to keep up in all classes. I decided to make my senior year be full of college credit, honors and AP courses instead of slacking off. Joy for me, but I will finally be able to get my hands on the FMP manga and see how it is compared to the anime when a friend gets done with her volumes. Plus I may finally be able to get from Bleach 13 and up and see what happens with the rest of the soul society arc. Black Cat is pretty good for an anime, nothing amazing but still nice. And I know how you feel cheese, I accidentally missed out on getting Bleach 6 for about three months after buying 7-12, I nearly went nuts waiting to find it again.

Hey, found an online graphic novel I think y'all will like, it's called Red String. http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/01/01-00.html There's the link, it should be fine since it's just shoujo.