Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

I will need that outfit and the stamp ....

AGREED!  

Hm, I guess I could put the outfit on my third ixi.  Or get on buying extra pet slots for my side accounts so I can put it on a NEW ixi. . .  Decisions decisions.

Ice has never been one of my favorite colors, so alas, Ixi getting Ice doesn't really excited me much. What does excite me, however, is that outfit! How positively charming, with the little hair tuft beneath the hood, and the "shoes" that fit the theme without looking wonky! The stamp is also darling, though likely won't be in my collection anytime soon, aha! Just can't keep up with restocking, myself.

Ice isn't exactly a bad Color for me, so this choice isn't too upsetting. They'd have to get through the okay Colors to give us the better ones someday, right? I do like the polished look of this one, though. 🙂 

I really like this Roadside Bandit Outfit! The hood on the cape having little cut-outs for the ears and horn is adorable, the colors feel very gloomy and go together well, plus the sword is a neat touch!

Pretty cool day for the Ixis!