question about the plot battledome items

was just curious if it is worth getting the items or some of the items. Reason i ask is because I only do 1 player battles I do not nor want to do 2 player battles. 

My battle pet stats are

Level: 413
Health: 835 / 835
Strength: ULTIMATE (925)
Defence: ULTIMATE (755)
Move: ULTIMATE (645)

and the equipment i have attached is scarab ring (don't use anymore), greater healing scroll (don't use anymore), H4000 helmet (don't use anymore) and void blade times 2 (i use all the time) along of course with the faerie abilities

Thanks for taking the time to read i look forward to your response(s) 

I would suggest replacing your Greater Healing scroll for a 50% healer. I just purchased "Feel Better Soup" and it's delightful in the Battledome. I'm not sure what else would be a good upgrade to your set. Faerie abilities are a definite must. I have Throw Pillows and Warlocks Rage which are both freezers. I would definitely swap out the things you don't use anymore for things that could be handy given your stats.

@Aquamentis12 can probably provide some good information for you.

3 hours ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

was just curious if it is worth getting the items or some of the items. Reason i ask is because I only do 1 player battles I do not nor want to do 2 player battles. 

My battle pet stats are

Level: 413
Health: 835 / 835
Strength: ULTIMATE (925)
Defence: ULTIMATE (755)
Move: ULTIMATE (645)

and the equipment i have attached is scarab ring (don't use anymore), greater healing scroll (don't use anymore), H4000 helmet (don't use anymore) and void blade times 2 (i use all the time) along of course with the faerie abilities

Thanks for taking the time to read i look forward to your response(s) 

Hiya @Cuddlesoftness! I'd be glad to help ya! And thanks @Mouseykins for the tag!

Ok, so Mouseykins is SPOT ON with changing your healer, Feel Better Soup has apparently gone up in price slightly since the plot began. But it's still around 600k on the Super wiz, a STEAL considering what I paid like a decade ago when I traded for my Bag of Healing Dust. x_x. They heal the same amount, 50% of your max HP, but Feel Better Soup also blocks 100% of Air icons on the turn that it's used. Quite useful if you're dealing with an air-wielding opponent on the turn you need to heal. H4000 helmet might come in handy since TNT did say that there would be opponents during the plot that would give even the Veteran battlers a hard time. Sure you're above level 400 so you've probably got both Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage, giving you 2 free turns to attack. But you might need a 3rd free turn during the plot, so if you don't want to keep the H4000 helmet equipped for now, I wouldn't sell it just yet either. You CAN, but with TNT, it's best to err on the side of caution.

You definitely don't need your Scarab Ring. Not with your Strength and Defense boosts maxed out. Unless you league-battle, which is doubtful since you said you don't 2p battle. lol So, you can definitely get rid of that.

Anyway, and then you've got 2 Void Blades, which are quite decent at 16 icons each. Assuming you keep them and add in Feel Better Soup, and keep the H4000 Helmet in the line-up, for now. That leaves you 4 slots you can fill.

So, there are several worthwhile weapons in The Void Within Prize Shop. I posted a list of them in another thread, so I'll just copy them here for you and add some suggestions for other items you might find useful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In The Void Within Prize Shop, the best ones to look at are Wand of the Dark Faerie, Grapes of Wrath, Thunder Sticks, Thyoras Tear, and Extra Loud Techo Fanatic Megaphone

Wand of the Dark Faerie can be gotten from Jhudora's quests, the 50th quest. It can do 20-29 icons of damage, reflects 75% light, no other defense, and heals 25% of your HP when it's below 25% of Max.

Grapes of Wrath is a Smuggler's Cove item, 24 icons, multiuse. 1 icon less than Varia is the Bomb.

Thunder Sticks, was from a couple AC's ago. 16 icon attack, defends 100% physical and freezes 100% once per battle.

Thyoras Tear. r99 and still restocks at Defence Magic. Once per battle it will negate ALL damage done on the turn it is used. Like Downsize! but double the power. lol

Extra Loud Techo Fanatic Megaphone, from last year's AC. Like Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, it has a 15 icon attack and Blocks 75% of an element, only this one blocks 75% AIR. When this is used with Roxton's Knife, which blocks 75% of Earth, you can severely reduce the power of a Super Attack Pea to 25% of it's max power. Provided your opponent has and uses a SuAP on the turn you use these 2 weapons together of course.  😉

The other weapons are less than you'd want for your set. Void Blade, you've got 2 already, and Gemmed Sword of Light, despite their vast price difference, both do 16 icons. lol The Grey weapons are even weaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did alter some of the text slightly to be more applicable to your situation. Of the items I mentioned when talking about the prize shop prizes.

Varia is the Bomb, was from the Fragments mini-plot from last year, I think it was? It does 25 icons, is once per battle, but doesn't actually count as a Bomb-type weapon. I have one equipped while still being able to have my Ghostkerbomb equipped. lol It's pseudo useful, but once per battle makes it better for taking down opponents in the first round.

Downsize! Another Once Per Battle item. This one blocks 50% damage on the turn it is used once per battle, Quite useful against stronger opponents when you are mostly an offensive battler and need to defend. When I was a less experienced battler, I would use it during the same turn as my healing item to preserve as much of my HP that round as I could. And they are cheap. About 3,000-4,000np at Defence Magic or in Player Shops. Rarely goes higher. I think the highest I've ever seen it was around 6k in player shops.

Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife You might already have this in your SDB, if you didn't sell it. Like Feel Better Soup, this was a freebie from an Advent Calendar. It has a 15 icon attack, and blocks a solid 75% of incoming Earth icons. As I stated above for the Megaphone, combining this with the Megaphone will drastically reduce the power of the Super Attack Pea, but, Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife on it's own, will reduce the power of ANY of the Pea Family weapons by quite a bit. Considering that the Seasonal Attack Pea is mostly Earth too, and the Attack Pea is ALL Earth. Yeah, this is one decent weapon to consider.

I hope that helps, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I try to check the forum a couple times a day.

Oh yeah, IF TNT Fixes Stealing, and your pet's intelligence is, I forget the exact number required, but let's say above 100. It's actually much less so if you're over 100 then you're good since your Movement/agility is above 200. I would consider a Heavy Robe of Thievery as a possible buy. They used to be buyable, but someone recently told me they were being sold for 3mil now. So, if you have the budget for it. They have minimal defense, but they will let you steal 1 random item from your opponent once per battle. If TNT fixes stealing you, WILL, steal something. During the Obelisk War, it was like a daydream when my attempt to steal from Envy yielded his Prismatic Mirror. I'd gone up against that weapon in a number of prior wars, but it's not available to Neopians. it reflects 81%-100% of ALL Elements, except physical of course. 😉 Very fun to use! Allowed me to stay alive a few extra turns against Envy in those battles. My peophin was still pretty "weak" back then, only just barely into the 1 red codestone training zone during that war. 😉  Anyway, if I can be of any more help just let me know. Happy battling! 🙂

@Aquamentis12 thank you so very much for all that information it is much appreciated I will definitely look into your suggestions. I did buy the thundersticks from the AC(was my first one when i came back) but i wasn't into battling and well didn't know what a good thing i had and sold them 😞so i was planning on picking those up from the prizes but will look at the others as well and will go and pick up the soup and bomb for sure!

You're very welcome @Cuddlesoftness! Hmm, by "bomb", do you mean Varia is the Bomb? You could I suppose, but if you got a Grapes of Wrath from The Void Within Prize Shop, you'd have a multi-use weapon that is 1 icon shy of Varia is the Bomb, which is only Once Per Battle, and save several million+ NP on buying a Varia is the Bomb. It's up to you and whatever your budget is of course. 😉
Of course, you will need to battle something during the plot to get prize points for those parts of the plot too. I can't read TNT's minds, but I would think your Void Blades should be enough offense to see you through that far at least. Anyway, when the battle portion comes out, we'll be testing the opponents to find out their equipment and abilities. LOTS of intentionally prolonged battles. Oy! lol But we'll get that info up as soon as we can. 🙂  Once we know the equipment they have, I can come up with good strategies to fight them if needed. I think that's my favorite part of battling. 😉 Coming up with underdog strategies that work to win. XD

no i did mean the grapes of wraith i will get when i get the points i think i got overwhelmed by all the info i haven't gone and bought anything yet was going to come back and reread your response then go accordingly :D and look forward to the strategies cause i am pretty sure i will be needing those too LOL

5 hours ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

no i did mean the grapes of wraith i will get when i get the points i think i got overwhelmed by all the info i haven't gone and bought anything yet was going to come back and reread your response then go accordingly :D and look forward to the strategies cause i am pretty sure i will be needing those too LOL

Ah ok. Sorry for misunderstanding then. lol And ok, cool. Coming up with strategies are part of the fun for me in the BD. 😉 If you have a hard time with one of the opponents TNT throws our way let me know and maybe we can get you some wins. 😉 But with your stats you should be ok for awhile. lol I don't know what TNT's got in mind, but they did mention some opponents that would challenge even the veteran battlers, so I'm curious what they meant by that. 😉  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited about it either. lol :D