Happy Nimmo Day!

hrtbrk

I ADORE this Maraquan Nimmo! It's the Japanese Spider Crab!! I have such a fascination with these huge crustaceans haha, so I have a big bias. But it looks really cool here too!

And the Outfit looks to be inspired by Princess and The Frog! The huge dress is adorable, and the crown + Greeble only tie it all together. Really neat idea!

I'm a big fan of Nimmos already, so this day is perfect for me!

7 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

I ADORE this Maraquan Nimmo! It's the Japanese Spider Crab!! I have such a fascination with these huge crustaceans haha, so I have a big bias. But it looks really cool here too!

It's a funny idea and really creative and I'm glad it exists but I do not personally want to look at one ever again.

1 hour ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

Haha, understandable! The ocean definitely has some freaky animals. Glad they're not up here.

I dunno, this versus the huge ginormous spiders we have where I live?  I'll take the pinchy pinchies over the venom and creepy crawliness 😂

I really like the dress.  Not sure if I like it enough to want a nimmo, but I definitely like it.  Makes them look less weird with the big princess bottom to it, and that's definitely my favourite dress style.