The Pant Devil Stole My Lava Musical Cylinder!

I'm freaking out! I had to spin the Wheel of Misfortune for the Daily Quest Log and the Pant Devil stole my Lava Musical Cylinder! It was a no trade item and it's for the upcoming plot event so I didn't think to put it in my safety deposit box 😭 I sent a ticket in about the situation but I am freaking out!!!! What if I can't participate in the event if I don't have the Lava Musical Cylinder?!?!!!

Ouch. This is why I learned to always check which wheel I have to spin before doing dailies and make sure my inventory's empty if it's the misfortune one... I really hope you'll get it figured out one way or the other. It'd be a shame if you missed out on something because of sheer, stupid bad luck. I'm hoping for you that everything will work out.

I actually feared this would happen to me, I was putting away all the Festival prizes and got the random event for the Pant Devil, though he only stole some random item. I'm so sorry this happened to you 😞 I hope that it's not necessary to participate in the plot event, maybe having completed the Festival is just to give information for it? Regardless, I hope they can do something!

• 1 month later...