Enter the Runway #155

Musical_Shoyru

PLEASE NOTE THAT DTI IS DOWN ATM, IF THIS ISSUE PERSISTS FOR A LONG WHILE I WILL BE EXTENDING SUBMISSION TIMES.
Be sure to check out the rules as some things may have changed since the last time we ran this contest (or if you simply want to refresh your knowledge of them). They can be found right here.

Current theme: A Night at the Neopies
Description: It's only natural that with an event like the Neopies going on our pets would like to dress their best when attending it! This round you will be using any species & color pet of your choice & dressing them how you think they might look attending such a distinguished event!

Entering period: Sunday, February 25 - Saturday, March 9 (@11:59p NST)
Voting period: Sunday, March 10 - Saturday, February 23 (@11:59p NST)

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message*.  :party:

On 2/26/2024 at 3:26 PM, THErugrat0ne said:

Is there an age limit on participants' accounts?

There shouldn’t be! 🙂 there’s no age restrictions on Neo (for having an account) so can’t imagine DTI having one and I don’t believe TDN does either 🙂

On 2/28/2024 at 8:55 AM, THErugrat0ne said:

Well, there's a few Neopies backgrounds, plus a red carpet, and lots of other party backgrounds, I think there'll be a variety.

Somehow when I was searching, I missed a lot of those.  WELL THEN!  My entry might have been different, but I am happy with what I ended up with, so maybe not.

On 2/27/2024 at 7:58 AM, GillyTook said:

I get the feeling you'll have a lot of the same background.  Hah.  Ohhh, but I'm still stuck in WIGS, let alone any other accessories!  Oh my.  I guess it's a good thing I've got another week or so to get my entry in.

Definitely could! It’s kind of interesting to see how people use the same outfit or pet in different ways! But I’m also interested to see how people might use other backgrounds! 🙂 

@rugrat0ne I did! I will double check the links that everyone gave me to make sure they all work tonight! if I have any issues I’ll message people.