Happy Tonu Day!

hrtbrk

My reply to this is going to be rather funny.  I think the rhino is okay, but the lack of a mane just throws me.  Yet I nearly squealed when I saw the museum set because fossils!  I mean, I guess the crest sort of makes up for the lack of mane.  Hm.  Wish it was a touch better in the skull, but EH!  It's still cool.  

The 8-Bit Color is really cute! I'm guessing they went with a My Little Pony theme? I'm not too familiar with it, that's just my guess :P But I love the colors, it's a fantastic 8-Bit Pet for sure!

I really like the rhino Outfit, but yeah, no mane does make it weird... For the sake of being realistic, it makes sense, but now the poor guy looks like he has a tiny head! I do love the Beekadoodles on the back, though, it adds some neat flair to the entire thing!

The fossil Outfit really takes the cake. (get it?) I adore how aged the bones look, and there's so much detail that makes it stand out from most other Outfits. Definitely loving this idea if it becomes a trend, we got one already from the Grarrl. Hope to see more in the future!

Definitely a lovely day, Tonus!