Happy Valentines Day!

hrtbrk

Why does the valentines candychan look so sad?  I mean, they always do, but poor guy.  It's like me, hahaha.

I looove that Lupe, though it'd definitely need contacts of some sort because I think the heart eyes are creepy.  

I like the dress, but the stick under the heart on the bow makes it look like someone stuck a lolly to the poor pet.

I love this new Color for pets, and they're doing really well with the designs so far! The Lupe is really cute, I love the heart nose and big bowie! The eyes do feel a little weird, compared to the heart eyes of the Zafara, but it's great besides that!

Speaking of the Zafara, it's adorable! The huge heart on the tail is lovely, and with the heart spikes on the back, it almost reminds me of a lovey-dovey Ankylosaur.... Just me? The heart pattern on it works really well, especially on the ears, but I adore the big heart on the chest! The Zafara looks like a Care Bear haha.

The Outfit is perfect for Valentine's Day, I love the colors, and each piece feels very detailed. The candy part of it is kind of silly lol, but it still works!

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day, or, if you don't celebrate, you had a good day too. :D