Jelly Neo / Blizzard Brawl '24

The results are in! The top score was   image.png.ba3e86b702f521850b7f0f37354a12ba.png

My score was the same as all the others in the list below. They said they ranked those with the same score in the order they signed up for the event. My rank was 261 and

midnight_spell360 ranked 259! I really think the Snow Beast hurt me so I will be working on getting that challenger.  I think the member that got 1st place must have some serious HP's! There were several that had similar scores to that as well.  The lowest score was Ranked 154. Big difference top to bottom.

JN also stated there were 904 players and stated Thank you to all 904 Neopians who decided to participate—the largest Battledome event we have ever hosted in the history of Jellyneo!                                                                                  

I got a nifty Snowager Trophy for playing.                          

image.thumb.png.fce4baaf33a99222172ac9db12dc7973.png                                image.png.d5b08282a55b09c9af6ec8adedf670e4.png

ophy for playing

6 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I don't have the Snow Beast, and fought the Snowager on Easy. The rest were fought on hard with no health lost. I'm on that list, rank 236 🙂 

Alright! Congratulations!! JN said the way they showed the rank of the players that had the same score was the order they signed up.  Personally I think that should have been done differently but I'm not in charge so my thoughts don't matter. LOL Nobody asked me. The Snowager was the only one that I felt had a challenge to it.  I'm sorry I didn't notice your name or I would have listed it too. Midnight and I were only a couple of numbers apart that's why I noticed his. I honestly didn't look through the list. I'm sure there are a lot more that I knew that I didn't see. I like the Trophy they gave us. What do you think about it?

Hey congrats you guys! That's great! Maybe by the next go 'round you'll have Snow Beast in your list. I hope so. 🙂

I guess the top entrant must be using a different name or something. I did a search on Neo, I'm curious about their pet's HP, but nothing turned up when I entered that name, Oh well, some things will remain a mystery.

1 hour ago, granny63020 said:

Alright! Congratulations!! JN said the way they showed the rank of the players that had the same score was the order they signed up.  Personally I think that should have been done differently but I'm not in charge so my thoughts don't matter. LOL Nobody asked me. The Snowager was the only one that I felt had a challenge to it.  I'm sorry I didn't notice your name or I would have listed it too. Midnight and I were only a couple of numbers apart that's why I noticed his. I honestly didn't look through the list. I'm sure there are a lot more that I knew that I didn't see. I like the Trophy they gave us. What do you think about it?

I like the trophy better than what was awarded after last years event.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 155142.png

20 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I like the trophy better than what was awarded after last years event.

Oh my, I like it better too!  1st please tell me how to make circles around stuff?  You have a lot of JN trophy's. I have been using JN for a while but this there was only 1 other time I think this was the only time I participated in an event like this. . My others are for other things but I didn't know I would get a trophy for it. Like the fixer trophy.

1 hour ago, Aquamentis12 said:

I guess the top entrant must be using a different name or something. I did a search on Neo, I'm curious about their pet's HP, but nothing turned up when I entered that name, Oh well, some things will remain a mystery.

I searched that player too! I wonder what the Neo name is?  No way to find out? That player must have a lot of HP's . Did you look at the JN results on JN?  Do you know any of the other top winners?

2 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I searched that player too! I wonder what the Neo name is?  No way to find out? That player must have a lot of HP's . Did you look at the JN results on JN?  Do you know any of the other top winners?

I know someone who almost broke the top 50, they used to be a TDN staffer. I won't say who of course, but it's nice to know they're still active in the game. 🙂

As for the top 13 or so, no. I don't know anyone else that I saw.

But here is their list of the top 250 pets. The top of the top pets could certainly take on Snowy on Medium, MAYBE even on Mighty! The current #1 has over 30,000hp!
https://battlepedia.jellyneo.net/?go=top_pets

@granny63020 I just used my laptop's "Snip & Sketch" option. It came either with my laptop or with an update. if your computer has a screenshot function/app/whatever, saving the picture then opening it up in a paint program would be the same result. Every phone I've tried has had a different screenshotting method, so I can't really be of use there. I really don't know much about my own computer, and what I do know is by trial and error. 

56 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

@granny63020 I just used my laptop's "Snip & Sketch" option. It came either with my laptop or with an update. if your computer has a screenshot function/app/whatever, saving the picture then opening it up in a paint program would be the same result. Every phone I've tried has had a different screenshotting method, so I can't really be of use there. I really don't know much about my own computer, and what I do know is by trial and error. 

I have to use a desktop with a large. 32" screen. I'm not blind but I have had to have so many operations on my eyes that I can't strain them. That's why my posts are always bold and font 16. LOL It makes it easier for me to read. I just zoom when I read everyone else's posts. The words seem to be very light in the posts but zooming does help. Laptop's seem to be too small trying to use them and I never use my phone for Neo, I just can't see the darn thing. When I look away after trying to read an email on the phone it really takes about 5 minutes for my eyes to readjust so I can read type again. I do know how to screen shot but I don't know if there are any paint apps on here. There most likely is because it's Windows 10.  I'll have to check around the computer to see what I have.  Thanks for telling me because I had know idea how you were doing that!

@granny63020, The start button, or Windows button rather in Windows 10. If you scroll down your list of Programs/apps on your laptop and go down to Windows Accessories. You should find a program there called "Paint".  You can use the Ctrl V button combo to paste the screenshot stored in your clipboard that you took by hitting the Print Screen button into a new Paint file once the program is open. There is a Clipboard icon, a larger one, underneath the word File, in the menu bar. You can Paste, or Paste From. Paste should work.

You can edit the pic, or save it if you want too.

I hope that helps.

8 minutes ago, Aquamentis12 said:

@granny63020, The start button, or Windows button rather in Windows 10. If you scroll down your list of Programs/apps on your laptop and go down to Windows Accessories. You should find a program there called "Paint".  You can use the Ctrl V button combo to paste the screenshot stored in your clipboard that you took by hitting the Print Screen button into a new Paint file once the program is open. There is a Clipboard icon, a larger one, underneath the word File, in the menu bar. You can Paste, or Paste From. Paste should work.

You can edit the pic, or save it if you want too.

I hope that helps.

That doesn't sound too hard! I will give it a try tomorrow. You might see a crazy attempt at this on here.  Thanks for the help!