Happy Ogrin Day!

hrtbrk

I like this Woodland design, the colors are mellow and relaxing, plus, I love the little marble-looking decor on the paws and face! Only problem with it that I have is that those little scratchy spots on it look like scars...

I really enjoy this Outfit though! The bow and arrows look neat, as well as the lovely flowing hair! Very cool looking :D

I think the electricity is a little too tacky, but for some customizations it could definitely work. Just not my thing haha! :P

The tinsel is very funny though! It makes the fur look so shiny and silky, and the neat sparkles are a fun addition. But the Ogrin looks like a piñata haha!

A delightful day, Ogrins!

Yes and no for all of it, haha.  

I like the marbled design on the woodland, too, but the cutout parts make it look like it's crossed with a loaf of bread, and since they're likely axe marks, makes me feel bad for the poor dear.

The hair reminds me of a mullet, and I don't like that rat tail off of the mane at all.  

I don't really like the purple bits at all, and the electric is cool, but only on the tail and ruff.  I think it looks odd on the mane/ears, but it'd probably look even weirder with only half of it, so I don't know.  Maybe with the plasma beam foreground from, oh, what event was that last year?