The Mysterious Symol Hole

granny63020

OK I recently discovered that The Mysterious Symol Hole has a time to try and win a prize. I know about Turmy but the The Hole! So, for a 4 minute window every hour you can hope to get a prize. The times I did win stuff I didn't know about the time window.  Today's time window is XX:02:00 to XX:05:59 during any hour of the day. 2 minutes after the hour up to the 6 minute mark. If you jump in at 5 minutes after then it wont do any good to try again the next hour at 2 minutes after. It makes you wait an entire hour before you can get another chance at a prize.

I have got the book Dig Down, Dig Deep, 2 Dirt Friendfs, several different amounts of NP's and a bunch or inexpensive items from the hole.

I am guessing most everyone knows about this and I'm excited to be finding a *new* thing for me. lol

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

So how do they calculate this time thing every day ?

Not sure! I update the JN info daily so I have a time.  The info is at the top of the screen. Also copied from JN Our guide here is updated daily with each day's 4-minute window, so check back each day to get the time!

https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=symolhole

7 minutes ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

I'll have to check on that page often now to see if I can catch the time.

Well, if you have the time check it out once when doing your dailies and you'll have the time for the entire day. LOL today's time is between 2 minutes after the hour until 4:59 minutes after the hour. Seems like most every time I have looked to see if it was time to play today it would be 10 minutes after, 37 minutes after or even on the hour. I would tell myself to pay attention for 2 minutes and then play but I distracted myself every time. I have not played at all today. Dang! I just looked and it's 11 minutes after. I missed it again. 

Also I know what you mean, any time I have won a prize I just thought lucky me, didn't know I wasn't lucky.

• 5 months later...

Jump in time for today is

CHANCE AT PRIZES, January 29th: Visit the Symol Hole NOW and jump in for a chance at a prize! Jump in from XX:07:00 to XX:10:59.

I jumped in at XX : 09    Stained Glass Symol Window isn't worth a lot but still cool to get something.

If anyone wants the window let me know I'm happy to send it to you.

image.png.1b5284c5093df50705a26370b768fa9e.png

Thought I would start posting the daily times to jump in the hole.  Only a 1 minute time window today. Normally you have a 4 minute window.

CHANCE AT PRIZES, January 30th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:59:00 to XX:59:59 during any hour of the day.

Symol Hole

CHANCE AT PRIZES, January 31st: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:50:00 to XX:53:59 during any hour of the day.

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 1st: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:12:00 to XX:15:59 during any hour of the day.

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 2nd: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:03:00 to XX:06:59 during any hour of the day.

And for us that can't stand cold weather  like me    today Groundhog Day.  Hoping for the best!

Hoping for the best!  Punxsutawney Phil's 2024 winter forecast.

It's official: spring is right around the corner.

Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow in front of thousands of spectators Friday morning at Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, part of the annual Groundhog Day tradition celebrated in the U.S. and Canada. That means, according to the legend, we're in for an early spring.

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 3rd: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:25:00 to XX:28:59 during any hour of the day.

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 4th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:16:00 to XX:19:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY     Feb 4:    6 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 5th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:38:00 to XX:41:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY....Feb 5: 11 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 7th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:51:00 to XX:54:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 7: 9 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 8th: Visit the Symol Hole NOW and jump in for a chance at a prize! Jump in from XX:12:00 to XX:15:59.

TURMY ...Feb 8: 2 OR 3 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 9th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:03:00 to XX:06:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 9: 8 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 10th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:55:00 to XX:58:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY... Feb 10: 1 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 11th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:17:00 to XX:20:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY... Feb 11:    6 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 16th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:04:00 to XX:07:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 16: 7 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 18th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:47:00 to XX:50:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY... Feb 18: 5 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 19th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:09:00 to XX:12:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 19: 10 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 20th: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:30:00 to XX:33:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY Feb 20: 3 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 21st: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:52:00 to XX:55:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 21: 8 or 9 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 22nd: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:43:00 to XX:46:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 22: 2 AM/PM NST

CHANCE AT PRIZES, February 23rd: For a chance at receiving a prize, visit the Symol Hole and jump in between XX:35:00 to XX:38:59 during any hour of the day.

TURMY ... Feb 23: 7 AM/PM NST