Official Pay-It-Forward Friday Gifting Thread! (#7)

Pay It Forward Friday Banner.png

General Rules

• This will be ran every Friday! Should it gain enough participation a section will be created for it, for now it will remain here (posted in Neopets General Chat). Make sure to read everything before posting! 
  • All TDNF rules will still need to be followed in this thread! (No double posting, spam, etc.)
  • Please no posting wishes for pets in this thread, strictly for items/wishlists/shop links ONLY.
  • This is not an item-grab nor a spot for you to beg for items. It is fully expected that if you post your wishlist here that you will gift at least one other user.
  • Do not expect that another user will specifically choose you to gift to or that all your wishes will be granted.
  • No DMing users begging for things & please do not be ungrateful for what you recieve! Let's have fun with this!
  • Keep all your updates to one post please! When you receive a gift make sure to update your wishlist or post asap to avoid users sending duplicates. (Use the three dots in the top right corner of your post to edit it)
  • To keep the thread clean use the spoiler tag for your thank yous/received items in your post. (Should you want to list them).
    [spoiler]
    content here
    [/spoiler]

Guidelines

• This thread is about more than just posting what you want but to also to spread kindness and learn about each other! Every week there will be a question/prompt that is asked that you will need to provide with the rest of your info! 
  • If your username is not listed under your profile picture make sure to list in your post who people will be gifting.
  • If you chose to put your shop link up instead of a wishlist please make sure to have a wide variety of items stocked in your shop for donations/shopping. (Junk items with different prices, different range of priced items, etc)
  • This is P.I.F.F for a reason, if someone spreads some kindness to you make sure to do the same! 💕
  • If you want to list a bunch of items to a TP lot for a user please DM them with the link to the lot or the lot #.
  • Please post in this format;

Answer to the weekly question/prompt
    Seeking; 
    wishlist (Jellyneo wishlist, written wishlist, gallery post, etc) will go here or you may post your shop link if you aren't looking for anything specific and would like to be gifted through shop visits. 
    Gifting: list how you will be gifting others. Shop visits, item gifting, etc. (Thank yous or items sent do not going here!)
    UN: username here if not listed under your profile picture.
    SPOILER TAG HERE ; if you choose to post your thank yous/items received. (Recommended to just post a general thank you and list items received should you choose to do this.)

Etiquette

• Be respectful and kind! No harassment of any kind!
  • Proceed with caution when it comes to new users on Neopets & on the forums. 
  • Gift at your own discretion.
  • Just because you gifted a specific user does not mean that specific user will gift back.
  • If you wishlist is mainly high-priced items or Neocash items there is no guarantee you will be gifted.

Weekly Question;
All time favorite tv-show, go!

Answer to the weekly question/prompt: Oh my that is a very difficult question as i have many favorite shows so i will narrow it down to the type i like which is drama-crime Law and Order franchise, NCIS franchise, CSI franchise, Bones and Castle to name just a few LOL

Seeking: https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cuddlesoftness/

Gifting: shops or wishlists

UN:  cuddlesoftness

Musical_Shoyru i did a bit of shopping in your neostore :D appreciate you doing  this every Friday. I really thought we would have a few more people join in on this as it is something fun and makes you feel good to give :D

OK I'm not sure I'm doing this correctly so if I'm not please correct me so I can edit and do it right.

Answer to the weekly question/prompt  No question, hands down, THE WALKING DEAD.  A long running 10+ years show. I never missed an episode. I was home every Sunday night for an entire 10 years. If for some reason I  wasn't home (maybe 3 or 4 times) I made sure that wherever we were to be  there was a TV and that whoever was in charge gave permission in advance to tune the TV to AMC at 7:00 PM. If I could not get permission in advance then I did not leave home or I was home by 6:30 PM. LOL I know it sounds crazy but I was obsessed (still am) and now that the program has ended I continue to watch the spin offs.

Seeking;  I have no wants for anything. If you want to take a look in my shop that's great.  If allowed then I would also like TKP the guild I belong to be checked out if you have a minute.

Here is my shop link    ttps://www.neopets.c hom/browseshop.phtml?owner=granny63020 

Here is my guild link (TKPwww.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228

UN:  granny63020   (also under my profile name)

Cuddlesoftness:     

I chose to buy from your shop but you had only 1 item for sale. I did buy the 1 item. I wish you had more items. I also sent you a FQ Cookie. 

I also like the TV shows you named as well.

I don't know what's wrong but I am unable to edit my previous post!

@granny63020 i can't edit mine either apparently after 30 minutes you can't edit well some people anyways. I came to this post earlier when you had sent me that item to say thanks but you hadn't posted yet so i then went to you shop to do some shopping 😉 thank you for your kindness!

You use to be able to edit your post after posting in the past, but I was unaware about the 30 minute rule, I don’t know if that is just for this section of the forum however or all parts. I know I can edit mine, but I don’t know if that is because I am staff or not. I remember being able to edit posts before I become staff especially during the Christmas wishlist gifting we use to do, but not sure what changed since then.

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

You use to be able to edit your post after posting in the past, but I was unaware about the 30 minute rule, I don’t know if that is just for this section of the forum however or all parts. I know I can edit mine, but I don’t know if that is because I am staff or not. I remember being able to edit posts before I become staff especially during the Christmas wishlist gifting we use to do, but not sure what changed since then.

I tried to edit a post in another message I posted on the forums and I could not edit that post either so it is forum wide. I also didn't try a 30 minute post.

I just tried to edit as soon as I posted this message and I was able to edit and update this message. I am going to try again in 45 minutes, we'll see what happens.

It's been 45 minutes and I am able to edit this message. I wonder what's going on.

Edited by granny63020

On 7/28/2023 at 10:18 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

Weekly Question;
All time favorite tv-show, go!

I will have to say F.R.I.E.N.D.S 

I've been with Ross , Rachel , Monica , Phoebe , Chandler and Joey since the beginning and I keep going back to watch the show over and over .. I keep going back to situations that happened to them and reflect them on my own life .. 

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

I will have to say F.R.I.E.N.D.S 

I like that show too but I didn't watch it when it was on air weekly. I started watching when it went into syndication. Since Friends is your favorite I am sending you a couple of Friend related items.

Spoiler

Since you didn't ask for anything I'm sending you a couple of Friend related items.😀   Dirt is Your Friend   and a Kacheek Friendship Basket.

I'm still unable to edit any previous posts. Where is my EDIT BUTTON? Help me TDNF!