Happy Kiko Day!

hrtbrk

The Marble is quite nice, although I don't know how I feel about the hands being a different color... there's already a lot going on with the swirl of red in the body, so I think it just adds a but much to it. Plus the bandage should've blended in too, it looks kind of silly standing out like that :P

The first Outfit is very fun! Regular beach attire if you look past the huge tentacles! Somehow it works though, makes the full set look more unique!

And the other beach outfit is splendid! Big blue waves matching the big blue umbrella, and with the adorable sunhat, it forms a wonderful design! At first when I saw the red and white stripes on the Kiko I thought it was some new color but I didn't recognize it, I'm pleasantly surprised to see it's a cute add-on. You can be a little beach ball!

Now it seems that the Kikos have gotten a unique spin on the elemental designs, and starting with the plants, all three work very well! A cute, simple apple-like leaf, a funky pineapple one, and bright bunches of round leaves! And the pink flowers are adorable as well! Both the lit fuse and the ornament topper are just silly additions, but they're great nonetheless. And finally, the water! I like how it looks as though the Kiko is like a whale shooting out a spray of water haha.

Quite a good range of new things for Kiko Day!