Well, I maxed three games yesterday. Except only 153 games of SOSD counted. Oh and 1 MSN. I've raised a ticket and contacted TNT on Facebook, so I'm hoping they'll give me my darn games. 

It's the problem with being eight hours ahead of TNT. By the time TNT fixed the issue at like 1pm NST, it was nearly bed time for us. So my options were play and hope the retroactively credit the games or skip the day.

1 hour ago, Secre said:

It's the problem with being eight hours ahead of TNT. By the time TNT fixed the issue at like 1pm NST, it was nearly bed time for us. So my options were play and hope the retroactively credit the games or skip the day.

Same .. I'm 10 hr ahead of NST

I woke up at 4 AM to rank up a little bit

They didn't reset last year's counter lol

54 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Same .. I'm 10 hr ahead of NST

I woke up at 4 AM to rank up a little bit

They didn't reset last year's counter lol

Yep. Not sure how they managed it, but it was tied to day 1 of last year. Muppets.

I'll be right peeved if they don't credit the games though. I mean, yeah, I caught loads of Pokemon for the PokeCup Challenge, but I'm not sure that alone is worth it!

19 hours ago, Secre said:

Well, I maxed three games yesterday. Except only 153 games of SOSD counted. Oh and 1 MSN. I've raised a ticket and contacted TNT on Facebook, so I'm hoping they'll give me my darn games. 

Congrats on all that playing! It's a real shame so few of your SOSD and MSN games counted though! 😞 I HOPE TNT will retroactively factor those back in and give you credit for them!! It's gotta be rough, being 8 hours ahead of Neo because of the time you've gotta wait.. I'm 2 hours ahead of Neo. Though it's not fun when they keep me waiting on a ticket either.

That's why I started screenshotting my higher-scoring YYB games, many years ago. In case there was a hiccup during the score sending and I wanted to send in a ticket, though I sent in only a few tickets over the years and never got those games/scores credited. Never even heard back. But that was before the conversion to HTML5. I can't recall having a score NOT send since the death of Flash. Though I've gotta say, I'm loathing the physics in YYB since the conversion. So many shots that in the Flash days would've bounced into the goal instead of bouncing right back at me, and my "teammates" are running around like chickens with their heads cut off instead of trying to get near the Yooyu. Or and there are still clock errors where sometimes it starts off at 2:50 instead of 3:00, and time only sometimes ticks off after goals. With as BIG as the AC is for the site, you'd think they'd prioritize fixes to such things. The physics especially, since it really limits the gameplay! Not just shooting for goals, but passing to your teammates and such too.

YYB is the only game I play for the AC. So far I've managed the limit for the first 2 days, of 70 total games. (Hit the 35 game limit each day). First time in ages I've actually hit the darn limit. Maybe I can actually reach All-Star this year? That'd be nice for a change, even better if Maraqua can win it all. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 7:30 AM, Aquamentis12 said:

Congrats on all that playing! It's a real shame so few of your SOSD and MSN games counted though! 😞 I HOPE TNT will retroactively factor those back in and give you credit for them!! It's gotta be rough, being 8 hours ahead of Neo because of the time you've gotta wait.. I'm 2 hours ahead of Neo. Though it's not fun when they keep me waiting on a ticket either.

That's why I started screenshotting my higher-scoring YYB games, many years ago. In case there was a hiccup during the score sending and I wanted to send in a ticket, though I sent in only a few tickets over the years and never got those games/scores credited. Never even heard back. But that was before the conversion to HTML5. I can't recall having a score NOT send since the death of Flash. Though I've gotta say, I'm loathing the physics in YYB since the conversion. So many shots that in the Flash days would've bounced into the goal instead of bouncing right back at me, and my "teammates" are running around like chickens with their heads cut off instead of trying to get near the Yooyu. Or and there are still clock errors where sometimes it starts off at 2:50 instead of 3:00, and time only sometimes ticks off after goals. With as BIG as the AC is for the site, you'd think they'd prioritize fixes to such things. The physics especially, since it really limits the gameplay! Not just shooting for goals, but passing to your teammates and such too.

YYB is the only game I play for the AC. So far I've managed the limit for the first 2 days, of 70 total games. (Hit the 35 game limit each day). First time in ages I've actually hit the darn limit. Maybe I can actually reach All-Star this year? That'd be nice for a change, even better if Maraqua can win it all. 😉

So after two weeks of chasing by email, Facebook, Facebook Messenger and finally Twitter, I got a 'response'.

icon.PNG

Delilah D. (Neopets)

Jun 15, 2023, 8:01 PM PDT

Thanks for writing!

You may submit up to 3 scores in a day to earn Neopoints and to be listed on the high score table. This is called maxing out for a day. Even after maxing out, you can continue to play multiple times and submit scores till you reach a certain cap limit. This cap limit is in proportion to the points you will need to achieve the next ranking for you to reach All-Star. This will also add to your team's performance in the tournament and earn you Prize Shop credits. However, after maxing out, you cannot earn Neopoints.

Please note that we have scaled down the maximum games cap and rank requirements by 25% and adjusting the Prize Pool proportionally.

You can still play all of your same favorite games, but without as much of the burnout.

Have fun playing!

Which doesn't address the issue I raised at all. My response is... not amused.

"Hi,

This is a generic support response to a question about how the AC works. That is not what my ticket was about. To spend two weeks chasing to get a response that doesn’t even attempt to address the issue raised is appalling on behalf of your support team.

To repeat (again), my ticket is regarding the games I am missing due to the coding error that your programming team are responsible for from Day 1 of the Altador Cup (06/06/2023). This is a known site issue and affected everyone, so you are more than aware of the issue. As per your teams site message, it was due to the games scores being coded to how much was played in the 2022 Altador Cup.

On Day 1, I played 35 YYB, 301 SOSD, and 301 MSN. Only 1 game of MSN and 153 games of SOSD counted. That means I am missing 35 games of YYB, 300 games of MSN and 148 games of YYB. I am missing those games due to the coding error that affected everyone playing site wide. This is not due to any fault of mine, it is down to an error by the Neopets staff.

Can you please - as stated in my original ticket - credit these games to my account. It is unbelievable that it has been two weeks and this hasn’t already happened. I provided proof in my initial ticket and have reattached the screenshots of the games played and the screenshot of my rank panel at the end of day 1 where they have not been counted.

When you respond to this, please respond to the actual issue raised and address. 

Kind regards, 
Alyssia"

WOW!

Yeah that is bullplop! Sending you a generic response like that. Makes me wonder if despite announcing the "fixes" to the issue, they didn't "fix" everything for everyone so they've had to send out a lot of those generic responses, or if it was an honest mistake...

It would truly suck if you aren't credited those games, but you might not be. TNT can be... unfair like that sometimes. 😞

I mean, it's too late for those games to be calculated for the team against our opponents from that day, so they SHOULD at least give your stats the credit that you earned! So you can get your prize points at least!

On 6/16/2023 at 7:02 PM, Aquamentis12 said:

WOW!

Yeah that is bullplop! Sending you a generic response like that. Makes me wonder if despite announcing the "fixes" to the issue, they didn't "fix" everything for everyone so they've had to send out a lot of those generic responses, or if it was an honest mistake...

It would truly suck if you aren't credited those games, but you might not be. TNT can be... unfair like that sometimes. 😞

I mean, it's too late for those games to be calculated for the team against our opponents from that day, so they SHOULD at least give your stats the credit that you earned! So you can get your prize points at least!

Yep, they clearly didn't even bother to read the ticket. Just went 'AC, send generic'. A bot could probably have provided a better response than their support team.

I'll keep chasing, but I'm less hopeful. It should have been resolved within 24 hours of the issue. The fact that they haven't and still haven't... is not promising. 

It baffles me though. If I'd have behaved like that at work, I wouldn't have a darn job to come back to!!

7 hours ago, Secre said:

Yep, they clearly didn't even bother to read the ticket. Just went 'AC, send generic'. A bot could probably have provided a better response than their support team.

I'll keep chasing, but I'm less hopeful. It should have been resolved within 24 hours of the issue. The fact that they haven't and still haven't... is not promising. 

It baffles me though. If I'd have behaved like that at work, I wouldn't have a darn job to come back to!!

Yeah, who knows, maybe it WAS a bot that sent you the generic reply? Good luck pestering them until you hear from an ACTUAL human! I've never been a fan of TNT's customer "support". Thankfully I haven't had to write much to complain over the years.

But yeah, you're right. Most people who would treat a customer like that wouldn't have a job to come back to. Maybe TNT should hire some people purely to handle the incoming tickets? Maybe then the rest of 'em could focus on making parts of the site not so broken and such?

How is your playing coming along @Secre? I'm still doing just YYB, but after I hit All-Star in a few days I might just try some of the support games again. My YYB scores are pretty good though. Worst game was a 1-0 last night because the 2nd ball was a darigan. lol But most of my games are around 8-9 points, even with darigans. Also, I have 126 games so far with a score of 10+. Best score this year being 14(against Terror Mountain) , got my first score of 13 last night though. LOL I could do without getting 3-4 darigans in a row though. -_-  Those are so annoying. So far, the yooyu I've been scored on the most by was the Faerie Yooyu. Our goalie seems to miss those the most. lol I'm not fond of that particular yooyu either, since I have trouble getting it past the opposing goalie sometimes.

Oh well. lol Maxed out YYB for most days, except a couple where I was out of town for a family reunion. Had to miss playing those days. 😞

GO Maraqua! :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 11:31 PM, Angeló said:

@Secre they won't fix it .. they said we should just accept it and move on ...

Yep, that was the next response I got from them. Insert censored words that I'd get banned for here...

Sorry to hear that @Secre. 😞  TNT typically makes the rules and we gotta grin and bear it, even when it isn't fair. It's often like that... kinda kills some of the FUN the site is SUPPOSED to have to it. That's why I kinda wish we had an ENRAGED post-reaction option. 😉 After all, they could've been kinder and QUICKER about letting you know.