Lost and Pound

granny63020

I am not sure where this comment belongs but I would like to know if anyone knows anyone that works at the Lost and Pound. They have been down for a few days and I was hoping someone would have some information as to when they might be up and running again. 

I don't adopt from Lost and Pound by species. I adopt by the oldest stuck pets which is a selection on more than one species. So, do you know what code to use for that?

Oh yes! Thank you for posting this. I select a pet from the oldest listed to try and get them back into circulation. Species is not really a concern but I do try to chose a name that I think someone would like. Of course that isn't always possible. Do you know if the normal home page for L & P will be back up anytime soon?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this helps but Lost and Pound has a petpage version as well ON Neopets that they put some smaller information and updates on that can be found here. https://neopets.com/~OldWays 

Looks like the last time they updated that was June 18th, so not too long ago, I don't think I have heard anything on if their front page will be fixed anytime soon (the offsite front/main page)