Happy Grarrl Day

hrtbrk

This new color I think is really cool! I like the stuffing being used for the teeth, however I do think it's a bit too messy, but almost in a charming way! Looks like someone could use a visit to the Toy Repair Shop haha.

And the outfit... sure is scary! If you're going for a Halloween costume idea then this is perfect for a Grarrl, however personally it's not for me. The colors are nice, but that face...

An even amount of goods and bads today, Grarrls!

Love the costume lol

But is anyone else kinda disappointed by the direction they're taking the burlaps in recently? I loved the early ones, they were so sinister and creepy! They looked like a haunted doll that you'd find in your attic and throw out and then wake up to find it at the foot of your bed. Even the quiggle was cool enough to actually make me like a quiggle! IDK, maybe it's just me, but there's a clear distinction between the lenny-to-ogrin era (best era) and then the meerca, zafara and ixi are kind of just alright, and then everything after the blumaroo, which is just... plushie, but brown and slightly raggedy.