Birthday Brainstorm? 馃コ

Singledwish123

Hi lovelies!

Hope everyone's staying cool and having a good weekend! 馃槑

Question: How do you guys celebrate your birthday alone, if you have before? My birthday is coming up in the next few days and I'm anticipating spending it by myself. Almost completely not sad about it, so I was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas on what I should do? I work 10-7 that day, but from home, so anything that suits that and is relatively low-cost.

So far my ideas have been to:

- Start my day with a swim

- Play an escape room board game I have

- Maybe go get pancakes?

- Cake of sorts (homemade box mix?) - I've always wanted to eat cake like they do in the movies, using a fork/not slicing it first

馃挅 strawbreathe

I've spent my bday alone a lot and what I do is usually don't plan anything and just do whatever I feel like doing. Usually I did buy some cake and other foods that I like in advance so I have a multitude of things to choose from. If I feel like going out for a walk I'll do that, but if I feel like watching tv or gaming I'll just do that. If you have problems coming up with things to do in the moment, you could just make a list of things that you like to do and like to eat (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!).

That way you could just pick from your list if you don't know what to do.

Happy bday in advance I hope you get to enjoy your day!

I would definently go to a restaurant for dinner! Somewhere that maybe a little pricey cuz its just you! We have a fondue place in town I would go to!聽 That would be my gift to myself.聽

On 8/1/2022 at 7:05 AM, Duma said:

I've spent my bday alone a lot and what I do is usually don't plan anything and just do whatever I feel like doing. Usually I did buy some cake and other foods that I like in advance so I have a multitude of things to choose from. If I feel like going out for a walk I'll do that, but if I feel like watching tv or gaming I'll just do that. If you have problems coming up with things to do in the moment, you could just make a list of things that you like to do and like to eat (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!).

That way you could just pick from your list if you don't know what to do.

Happy bday in advance I hope you get to enjoy your day!

Aw I love that, that's a good plan. I'll grab some food in advance so I can relax lots.

鈽猴笍

On 8/1/2022 at 7:50 AM, Angel贸 said:

Just like any other day really

I usually took the day off college and slept most of it

A restful day sounds good! And yeah, only has to mean what one wants it to mean.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:50 AM, Aquamentis12 said:

It ALL sounds like good ideas you've got in-mind! Do it all! :D

Happy early birthday!

Haha yes! Maybe I will do it all! And thank youuuu

On 8/1/2022 at 2:40 PM, CannaCasey said:

I would definently go to a restaurant for dinner! Somewhere that maybe a little pricey cuz its just you! We have a fondue place in town I would go to!聽 That would be my gift to myself.聽

Fondue place?!! There are fondue restaurants?? I'll have to look into this more. But yeah treating myself to something nice sounds good, I love eating by myself/just spending time alone in general. I saw something a while ago where someone said: "I am my own best company," which has freed me up to do things alone without making myself feel bad about it.